What is your new trophy level?

thefourfoldroot

More or less the same as before.. jumping from 57 to 600+.

Sony did it probably for easier comparison among friends. because the old level system doesn’t provide a clear comparison with others so there’s no fun and as direct as now. For example, a old system of 57 vs 57 doesn’t same as the new trophy system 570 vs 630 . 

I went from lvl44 43% -> lvl526 64%

One very important thing that springs to mind, is how this website is gonna change?

There's quite a lot of code and stuff reading the trophy levels for us, that's all gonna have to be revamped. Unless it's just grabbing the raw numbers straight from Sony's servers.

Still, these new numbers, I don't know what to make of them. the numbers just all seem too big now. Makes me not really want to care about the level anymore. The level of completion now really seems watered down. 1-99 was way better and a lot like most RPGs, max level at 999, just makes going up a level really trivial and nothing noteworthy.

Edited by enaysoft

2 hours ago, Oodles-O-Brutals said:

My level went from 15 and 95% to 277 and 80%, but as soon as I earned a trophy I reverted back to 15 with 96%....   Anyone else seeing their level reverted after earning a trophy?

Yep, same happened to me.

36 to 473

The way I’m looking at it, the actual levels isn’t the true goal anymore, it’s the emblem. With the new structure I am in the second tier of silver. Getting to Gold is my trophy hunting objective now. 

I think of it the same way I view getting a new icon next to my COD rank. I like the change and it’s not because of the inflated numbers, but because Sony actually remembered trophies exist. 

Now can we please sort our trophy list again like the PS3 and Vita? :) 

• Like 1