What is your new trophy level?

thefourfoldroot

5 hours ago, dash383535 said:

Many on here are saying the update happens after you earn a trophy. Might want to try it. I can't really confirm because I was grinding on Crash 4 for a while so the update could of happen to me at any point. 

Yeah so mine finally updated and I went from 34 (10%) to 456 (50%) with 143 platinums

2 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Went from LV 35 (3%) to LV 464 (73%). Only half of my friends list has their level updates, so I guess not everyone will receive the change simultaneously. 

Ahh.
Thanks for the info. Nice to know that I am not alone. ;)

• Like 1

Went from 43 to 518 :/

Couldn’t celebrate a 100 or a 500.

What nonsense.

25 minutes ago, Stedde said:

My PSNaccount has not been updated yet.
I thought the change was done worldwide at the same time?

Earn a trophy and see if it helps.

Edited by fbdbh

5 hours ago, Lozengie said:

66 to 651 EU (UK) 

To anyone wondering I think you do need to pop a trophy to see the change...it worked for me anyway.

Also I believe the new trophy icons are only for ps5 and the ps app unfortunately.

The icons haven’t changed on my app. Not in the profile section anyway. Is it somewhere else?

3 minutes ago, SnowStorm said:

31 to 428. 

Not a huge fan. I was quite happy plodding along with my level. Can't see why they felt the need to so heavily inflate the numbers. Would have it really been that difficult for them to just increase the original level 100 cap and continue your progression? 

Well they also wanted to change the rate people progressed to make it feel faster. Can't do that with a simple level cap increase.

What even changes for you? you can still plod along but now instead of plodding to a cap of 100 you are plodding to a cap of 999. 

Is there a reason you wanted to be at the number 31 specifically? 

Edited by TJ_Solo

24 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

The icons haven’t changed on my app. Not in the profile section anyway. Is it somewhere else?

According to the blog they said the new icon would be on the ps5 and also on the app "at a later date". But unfortunately never on the ps4 it seems. Someone before was asking about the icon on ps4 not changing so I was just letting them know. Maybe the app will get updated around the time ps5 is launched if not sooner