[EU] New sale. Biggest easy plat sale ever?

SiC

8 minutes ago, NyteU_ said:

Sony should block games with easy plats... I can't belive they don't control difficulty of throphies. Today people have 100+ plats, where 90% are shitty games.

So what? if they want to put in checks, focus on games where the 100% isn't achievable.

Edited by JoniP
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

Thank you for the link, but it does not show the prices. It shows only ft (feet?).

Here You go!

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

It's not the biggest, there was a Sale 2 or 3 month ago with millions of Ratalaika and Powgi Games.

Dunno, maybe You right, but this time (too?) I see almost all the easy ones.

Edited by sXe_SiC_
double post
  • Like 1

Ok, I'm writing down some obvious choices. Will also check on that list, because there is a lot of stuff.
After doing Crash Bandicoot 4 (which is also on sale), I'm pretty satisfied with myself, when it comes to diff plats (and IT IS a hard one).
Therefore time to look for some good games, even if they're easy ones.
OBRA DINN (finaaaaaally, geez, the last time on sale for that game was, dunno, half year ago)
Celeste!!! (will try to work it out without an assist mode, but it iiis a fantastic games for sure)
Owlboy!!! (ths is a fantastic indie stuff)
Pillars of Earth for about 4 euros (whaaaaat...)
Creaks, because Amanita always delivers
Kentucky Route Zero...
6 of these for circa 55-60 euros.
Thiese are some of the best indie games of recent times.
Therefore maybe they are the easy plats, but without any doubt, games worth checking out.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, princefan2407 said:

OBRA DINN (finaaaaaally, geez, the last time on sale for that game was, dunno, half year ago)
Celeste!!! (will try to work it out without an assist mode, but it iiis a fantastic games for sure)
Owlboy!!! (ths is a fantastic indie stuff)
Pillars of Earth for about 4 euros (whaaaaat...)
Creaks, because Amanita always delivers
Kentucky Route Zero...
6 of these for circa 55-60 euros.
Thiese are some of the best indie games of recent times.
Therefore maybe they are the easy plats, but without any doubt, games worth checking out.

Absolutely. I was amazed at the number of gems in there, especially as many of those are rarely on sale. This is going to be bad for wallet and backlog.

Also tempted by Warsaw, The Last Campfire, Bug Fables, John Wick Hex, Deep Sky Derelicts, Below, Valfaris, Dead Cells, Cardpocalypse, Afterparty, Knights and Bikes... and all those Artifex Mundi titles! Best sale I've seen in a long time!

2 hours ago, NyteU_ said:

Sony should block games with easy plats... I can't belive they don't control difficulty of throphies. Today people have 100+ plats, where 90% are shitty games.

So they should block 2 of your 7 plats... It's hilarious when someone says something like this on a trophy site. Especially when they have easy plats themselves. 

1 minute ago, BloodyRutz said:

So, 9 out of 10 sales being AAA titles only is not an issue? Or do you mean AAA = good, indie = shit?

What you on about Indies are on sale every time... It's just this one is all indies. I saw 800 i expected a load of big discounts on some AAA games before PS5 is out. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

So they should block 2 of your 7 plats... It's hilarious when someone says something like this on a trophy site. Especially when they have easy plats themselves. 

Struggling to find these 90+ % rarity sub 1 hour Platinums on his/her profile.

12 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

What you on about Indies are on sale every time... It's just this one is all indies. I saw 800 i expected a load of big discounts on some AAA games before PS5 is out. 

There are multiple indie titles first time on sale, newer titles also. Not to mention some of them like Celeste haven't been on sale since like 2018.

Edited by BloodyRutz
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, BloodyRutz said:

Struggling to find these 90+ % rarity sub 1 hour Platinums on his/her profile.

There are multiple indie titles first time on sale, newer titles also. Not to mention some of them like Celeste haven't been on sale since like 2018.

Lol what was their first sentence... Sony should block easy plats...... Maybe read before trying to be a smart arse. Can't be bothered with someone like you today, just add you to ignore list. Bye. 

Edited by GUDGER666

Honestly, I think this sale includes lots of interesting games.

Unfortunately, after buying TLOU 2, GoT and a new DS4 Controller, the money I had available for gaming this year is running out. I will have to think carefully if I am going to buy anything and what I will buy. Not that I don’t already have lots of unplayed games, that would probably last me more than a year, even if I didn’t buy anything new. But that’s just how we, gamers/trophy hunters, are: we can’t resist adding more “interesting” games to our already huge list of unstarted titles. ?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tpepper1985 said:

Timespinner is on sale, Cross buy with Vita I have been waiting what seems like years but I can finally pick it up!

+1 for Timespinner. Just finished the NA Vita version (it was on sale here about a month ago).

Not a terribly difficult game, but a very enjoyable metroidvania, with an engaging story and decent length. Certainly one of the better MV games I've played, and it runs perfectly on Vita.

Very highly recommended.

• Like 1

Quite a few games i'm interested in with very low prices :holy: I'm looking at some games from Artifex Mundi, "POWGI" and those FMV.

But i didn't see a sales page yet in the shop and it's 4 pm in my country. They used to be online at 3 pm or even earlier. I checked mobile and web ?

Eventide 3

Queen's Quest 3/4

Uncharted Tides

Alphaset by POWGI

Another POWGI game i miss :lol:

Inside

The Infectious Madness of Dr. Dekker

Edited by Evil_Joker88

5 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

So many people see retro style graphics and immediately lable them as trash. For people that grew up with the 8/16bit generations, some of these games are great.

Sure, things like Celeste, Dead Cells, Hyperlight Drifter and such. But games like Foxy Land and such? Come on...