Games Like My Name is Mayo 2 Ruined The Value Of Platinums

Cloud_2049

8 hours ago, PatinumNumemon said:

My Name is Mayo 2 is now within the top 3 most popular games of the week on PSNProfiles. Not even Ratalaika games get this high on the popular games board. I feel like this goes to show that My Name is Mayo is more than just a quick and easy platinum; it's something people can actually get enjoyment out of. I can't wait to start this.

I hope this will be a Trilogy in the Future, like the Mafia-Trilogy.

I'm sure Sony could introduce a sort of dynamic calculation for trophy values where you get more points based on community % rarity that's constantly changing, but there's no way they care enough. Which is justified of course, since most of their player base also doesn't care. They have far more important things to worry about than that or even gatekeeping too easy/too hard trophies. For people that do care (a portion of this website), you can just go look up someone's average rarity. I for one enjoy the various stats tracked on this website. I don't care what people play but combining level + average rarity in the stats menu is always fun for me.

20 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

?‍♂️

You already threw this nonsense at us with the latest midnight game. 

A bad joke doesn't get good by telling it twice lol 

Edited by Sinthoras_96
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

Nah forget a trilogy, we need annual releases and offshoot series like My Name is Ketchup and My Name is Mustard. Just imagine those three as a series with as many entries as Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed LMAOOOOO

• Like 1

On 2020. 11. 23. at 2:51 AM, Spaz said:

So you mean to say my wall of text to you was pointless, is that not correct?

You explained in one of your recent status updates that gaming for you means escaping from reality, which I can completely relate with. However, I have no place to comment on your resolve to go for all these accomplishments you got, because I clearly fall behind you there.

Edited by Swithop

On 21/11/2020 at 5:24 PM, GUDGER666 said:

PS5 is out.... 4th most played game.. My Name is Mayo 2. LOL! 

Sitting at 3rd right now, absolutely mental that more people are playing this on PSNP than Demon Souls for example. 

Even when you take into consideration that not everyone was able to get a PS5 I think this sums up the trophy community pretty well ?

Edited by jackm57
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, jackm57 said:

Sitting at 3rd right now, absolutely mental that more people are playing this on PSNP than Demon Souls for example. 

Even when you take into consideration that not everyone was able to get a PS5 I think this sums up the trophy community pretty well ?

People can't get their hands on a PS5 so they can't play PS5 games also this game is 99 cents vs. 70 dollar PS5 game so I'm not surprised its 3rd...

52 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

I play whatever I want and to hell with trophies, that's the way I look at it.

That's why you are registered on a trophy hunting site? Okay. Are you also registered on a K-Pop forum to tell them how weird their music sounds to you?

Edited by Gommes_

1 hour ago, Gommes_ said:

That's why you are registered on a trophy hunting site? Okay. Are you also registered on a K-Pop forum to tell them how weird their music sounds to you?

It also has a user base that pushes out well organized sale lists, gaming news and other stories that aren't trophy centric.

But sure lets just go after people at random, maybe it'll make you feel better about these easy plats.

Edited by VigilantCrow

23 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

It also has a user base that pushes out well organized sale lists, gaming news and other stories that aren't trophy centric.

But sure lets just go after people at random, maybe it'll make you feel better about these easy plats.

Yeah and I bet he/she is shitting on that too. Seriously, to want that trophies go to hell on a trophy hunting site is some next level stuff. And I don't go at people at random. I quoted him/her for that obscure statement. It wasn't random at all. And why should I feel better about easy plats? That wasn't my purpose. Play My Name Is Mayo all day long, I don't care. But don't do it and come to this forum just to say that trophies "can go to hell". Cause let's be honest, without trophies people wouldn't even know that this game existed, let alone buy it.