Wrecked: Revenge Revisited (4.5/10)

PS4

Burnout Paradise Remastered (3.5/10)

Cars 3: Driven To Win (2/10)

Jak X (4/10)

Nickelodeon Kart Racers (2/10)

Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix

• Like 3

The guy is talking about platinum AND 100% ... so please stop talking about NFS 2015 X)

Platinum is easy but 100% ... hum ... definitly not a beginner game for last DLC ^^'

And to help you @TheVengeance1231 , what do you want as "a racing game" ?

Want to be good at it soon, and want some "real" racing game (i mean simulation game .. not arcade) ?

Or just a game with cars in it ... ?

Cause if your goal is to be good at simulation racing games, something like "Coffin Dodgers" will not help you ^^'

EDIT : And stop talking about Driveclub too ... ok platinum is not hard and could be a good start ... but server are closed now and platinum is unobtainable :/ 

I would advise you something like Dirt 5 (or Dirt 4 if platinum still possible), not difficult at all, and some good racing sensations :)

(and do not mix up with dirt Rally ... which is hard :D )

Edited by seblegamer
  • Like 4

29 minutes ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

Thank you all replies.

I am looking for more realistic and beautiful games.

If you don't mind getting the platinum but not the 100% I'd say go with driveclub as a few people above suggested, gorgeous game and realistic to a point without getting over technical and fiddly.

You can't get the 100% as the dlcs were delisted but the platinum is pretty easy and good fun.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Aceterix said:

If you don't mind getting the platinum but not the 100% I'd say go with driveclub as a few people above suggested, gorgeous game and realistic to a point without getting over technical and fiddly.

You can't get the 100% as the dlcs were delisted but the platinum is pretty easy and good fun.

Driveclub platinum is not possible anymore because server closure :/ 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kontommi said:

kids games or more realistic games?

driveclub (only 5% platinum, but its easy)

need for speed (2015)

project cars 3 

wreckfest

4 hours ago, Maahniac said:

Driveclub is a rather easy Platinum, but a whole different story if you are going for 100% with all the DLC's. Not that they are incredibly hard (some of those DLC races are pretty difficult though), but they are quite time consuming.

36 minutes ago, Aceterix said:

DriveClub cannot be platted. The servers are offline now. 

NFS 2015 is probably one of the easiest racing plats but the DLC is brutal.

OP - do you care about getting 100%, and what systems are you looking for? 

I would suggest NFS Hot Pursuit is a great choice as a recent game. Burnout Paradise Remaster is also great, but the DLC can be tricky.

If you’re willing to go back to the PS3, Grid 2 is a very straightforward plat, and some of the older NFS games are also pretty easy.

I would also suggest looking into The Crew 2, as a relatively short and simple racing plat with no DLC.

Edited by diskdocx
  • Like 2

NFS is really the place to start. Easy for all ages to play and some of them aren’t too difficult to plat. 

Burnout paradise is one the best racing games out there imo, again not too difficult to play and a good range of activities and cars.

Gravel is a little known racer. Very easy to play but can get boring real quick, super easy play though. 

If serious/realistic is what you’re after, then Gran Turismo 6/sport is the way to go

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

Thanks again for everyone.

I care about 100%, and PS4 is more preferable, but PS3 is also okay. 

Cars 3 or if looking for something less cartoony, The Crew 2, Gravel, or Wreckfest then.

Monster Energy Supercross (dirt bike racing) series is also quite easy to platinum and pretty enjoyable. 

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if it's been mentioned but wreckfest is really good and loads of fun, it's not racing always but a lot of it is, not normal racing though as you get to mash up your opponents cars which is really fun.

I'm not very good at racing but went into wreckfest, had a lot of fun and got the platinum, there are annoying challenges on it but i got through it, only 1 online trophy that's easily boostable.

• Like 1