All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Works or not...?
  3. Madden NFL 25, 15 and 16 shutting down November 4th: https://www.trueachievements.com/n42807/madden-nfl-servers
  4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  5. Alright fine, I've made this. http://chng.it/fNJLCFJ9 Anyone wanna sign this?
  6. Oh yeah I kinda forgot this game exists. I really like it's style even tho the game was somehow plagued by some development issues. I remember that initial trailer was bonkers as heck.
  7. I have to buy the game again, huh? Thanks Naughty Dog.
  8. Arthur Morgan - loved seeing his character develop throughout the game Majima Goro - love his craziness Moira ( Overwatch) - best female character ever. Even though most in-game characters hate her but she never insulted them or wronged them, god I love her
  9. I was about ask about the online. I have a vita and ps tv was wondering if I can boost it that way.
  10. I thought trophies were supposed to be earned. Lot's of people just want to unlock them any way possible. It's sad tbh.
  11. I wonder how long till this thread gets closed
  12. Fate/Extella Link, I suppose? And sorry for being a little late to the party, I only stumbled upon this thread a few minutes ago, but the following reads a lot like The Last of Us to me : My turn: "A well rounded character with an eating disorder tries to escape colourful spectres in a labyrinth."
  13. The hypocrisy and stupidity here is 10/10. This is exactly why I say im not apart of this community
  14. Haha all the butthurt people must of played the game on the easiest setting to plat it. I for one am all for trophies like this. It's nice to see a developer rewarding those of us that don't choose the easiest setting and actually want a challenge.
  15. Damn ur really unlucky huh I was waiting for the legendary pattern and it popped out for me today and got the plat! Feels good to be in the top 50 to get the plat for this game.
  16. But it's obtainable and people have done it legit.
  17. It's a exploit for a trophy that was intended to be unobtanaible from the beginning,it's fair.
  18. This was exactly how I did my fate grind. With a high level and well equipped paladin, each fate did not last long on my own, so I managed it solo. Even with this way, it is still a long and arduous grind. Good advice though
  19. Just got it at the end of 2 seasons. Took several attempts of the jewellery sponsor to get anything high paying. I played only grand slam and masters 1000 racket head finance anz clothing nike charity set for anything jewellery Richard mille food Haagen dazs car kia other infosys hope that helps
  20. It is well-deserved. Never had a dev trying to specifically piss off trophy hunters, but then failing to deliver on so many points at the same time. Don't care if fanboys think otherwise. This is not a free game, and if it wasn't on PS Plus it would have been dead on arrival for $20.
  21. There's all kinds of trophy hunters, but for the rarity hunters it will most definitely affect them. But apparently all rarity hunters are fucking elitist gatekeepers. And wtf is this "gatekeeper" term why have i only seen this for the first time today but see almost everyone use it in here.
  22. Platinum #234 ~ Erica (PS4)

23. The Arkham games are one of my favourite series ever. City was really enjoyable and to me knight was the best of them all and a perfect conclusion to the series imo. Sure people hated the batmobile but I personally loved it and batman finally felt complete. As for Yakuza, I'll be there friend in case you have any questions about some of the minigames or any outlandish screenshots you'll send me way :p. Looking forward to that!
  24. This may be the wrong place to ask, but why do so many people dislike Infinite? I really enjoyed it, much more than 2 in fact. I am excited about a new world and a new Bioshock game.
  25. @HusKy glad to see you took some time away to focus on your own enjoyment. That said, glad to see you back on the horse. With every update, you add good stuff. I just want to help keep your backlog populated with ideas to consider, so here’s another that I think may be beneficial to folks: A simple text field on the right column of the page, along with other game info like release dates/publishers/etc, that says something like, “This game was offered through PS+ on <date>” for all games that have been offered through the instant game collection. I know this would either require real time scraping or another site or static inclusion in the source code, neither ideal, but it’s something to consider. A complete list is here: https://playstation.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Plus_games_(North_America) Thank you, as always, for your consideration.
  1. Load more activity