All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah, the scale needs to be fixed, what is variable is people skills, and thats why people always are subjective and give things a 10/10 just because they felt that way. I’m trying to be objective and the plat took me 160h, I’d say with the latest builds found, specially magic, the platinum is a 6 at best, it requires some RNG on your side and thats it. And maybe i’m the only one but i’m pretty sure the Rulers of the Outer Worlds is much harder and RNG dependent than the two final Legends Bouts; without the Brumal Form Build you are pretty much reliant on learning Gilgamesh and Sephiroth the hard way with timely parrys as well.
  3. Can we just acknowledge what a terrible trophy this was in the long term for this game
  4. People are allowed to share their opinions in an opinion thread. Shocker I know. I am in the camp of not necessarily wanting to replay the game for 100% either. Boo hoo for me.
  5. Ok I finally got the high score trophy called Ninja Master. I played the TCRI stage on Normal mode, with Leo. I kept my combo high throughout the stage and when I reached Tiger Claw, I farmed points as much as possible with the respawning enemies. If you can score about 320,000 to 330,000 before beating Tiger Claw, that should put you over the 353,000 leaderboard score. Make sure not to damage Tiger Claw too much or else the other enemies won't respawn anymore and that actually happened on my first run. And I'm pretty sure only one Turtle can get the high score so if you lose all of your continues then you'll just have to restart. Luckily this method wasn't very difficult for me. I just kept using the dive kick move then immediately used the spin attack after landing. Good luck. Edit: Also if you want to keep you combo up during the TCRI stage then you can hit the krangs as they're running away to score another hit.
  6. I believe the trophy Stick it Collect 25 items with the stickyball might be bugged, currently sitting at 26 collected with the in game tracker and it didn't pop. Still 1 area left to go to so hopefully there will be more items and maybe it pops after, but might be bugged.
  7. It's simple. This game being treated as level 8 difficulty undermines other games that are rated 8-10 for those people. Because those games are much more difficult then this one(doesn't matter in general or specifically for them). It's all relative. Basically: if this is 8 then Crypt of Necrodancer is like, what, 15/10 on that scale.
  8. Ok, so i just re-read the product description for the ps5 version for me, i own the disc version of the ps4 version thats been backlogged and never started since its launch, lol fml i know So for people like me, owners of the ps4 disc version need to insert it into their physical formatted ps5 to upgrade to the ps5 version for free i probably wont but its nice to know its available
  9. Would be nice, but like others have said - very unlikely
  10. Same here, this is the recipes that worked for me: • Pasta with Italian cheese • Pasta with spicy tomato sauce • Squid and spicy sauce • Veal Milanese • Vitello tonnato
  11. Anyone has a safe file just before the last boss? we both get the hardest trophy if we complete.
  12. Can anyone help me with finishing story on hardest difficulty? Like the fight before the boss in your world?
  13. Hey played the Demo loved it but it didn't have control customization just wondering/hoping the full release does want the typical soulslike controls I'm use to with the r1 and r2 being attack buttons.
  14. :platinum:#3,900 Tekken 8

1Lbdf95d.png

15. Today
  16. Been playing on Deliver us Mars over the last few nights and it's beautiful to look at, but it drags on a bit, the puzzles are pretty much all the same and the character models are awful, especially this guy

anna-udding-anna-udding-ryan.jpg?1675702

1. zizimonster

zizimonster

I have this installed because I adore Deliver Us the Moon.

Moreover, they have three more games in the works: Deliver Us Home, Deliver Us Huygens, and Deliver Us VR.

2. GoonerLukeThe

GoonerLukeThe

it's pretty different, it's kind of like last of us meets deliver us the moon

3. zizimonster

zizimonster

Does it have enemies and stealth sections now? All I see from videos is that it has climbing sections, which reminds me of Rise of the Tomb Raider but with worse animations. 🤣

17. So don't do it. I will never understand why are there so many tears and hand wringing about earning a trophy. Nobody on the planet, with perhaps the exception of yourself, cares about your stats, how many platinum's you have or don't have, or your completion percentage. You lucked out with the addition of a story mode difficulty in a genre that is typically challenging, so 'clearing the game' means absolutely nothing at all. If you find anything tedious or boring, simply don't do it and move on champ.
  18. So, I've played a bit more with little success. I thought that maybe the trophies for reaching level 75 would pop once I looped back around on a Distinction. However, I reached level 75 Distinction II with the Gold Hoarders tonight and the trophy didn't pop. Safe to say this is extremely buggy and hopefully some of this will get sorted out at launch.
  19. Although it is true that using fever mode gives better visibility (and that, perhaps, makes it a little bit easier to hit the notes right in several instances) I still tend to avoid it because it is hard to tell if you missed something or not while you are in the fever mode. Without fever mode you know immediately if you missed anything because the fever bar goes back to the minimum, two seconds after the missed note. If fever mode slowed things down, even by 5%, I would be using it nonstop, but it doesn't change the speed of the notes, it just makes them a little easier to notice AND it also removes the ability to see if you missed or not on the spot, which is a problem. Basically, the fever mode is only great for scoring more points in a portion where you know that you will miss [it will keep the fever bar high, even if you miss] but it doesn't help much for the SSS ranks. For the hardest 5-second portion in hard mode Senbonzakura (basic stage 06), I think I have an idea of what would work to guarantee passing it, but, you know, this is the sort of thing that makes you realize that it is ridiculous (and probably not worth it, if this is what has to be done to pass it). The idea is to take a video of the level without the wands hitting any note (to see all the notes on the screen clearly, without your hands in the way); then edit it into a 6-second video of that "impossible portion" only (using Sharefactory on Ps4); then use a usb and take that video to VLC Media Player in your computer and set the playback speed to 25%; then see exactly what the hell is going on during that portion and memorize the easiest way for you to do it without missing; then raise the speed to 35% and do it again (to get your eyes used to the faster speed, otherwise you won't get it at 100%, even if you can get it at 25%); then redo that for +10% speed increments until you are fully capable of noticing the entire pattern and knowing that your hand-eye coordination will be able to do it at 100% speed. This is what people do with the practice mode (that has lower speeds) in Beat Saber's expert+ levels and in Audica, but because there is no practice mode in Hatsune Miku VR, you have to do this sort of thing instead for the hardest part of the hardest song. For the record, I ended up at #76 in the leaderboard for that song without the SSS, which means that probably less than 60 people got the platinum. It's pretty much the same story as in Audica, but with just 20 stages to complete (10 songs with 2 modes each), and here you need full combos (no misses) instead of "SS rank" scores. It takes far less time to complete for sure, but it is as hard as Audica. I will take a break from it and come back in a few days to use the "slower video" method I mentioned above. If that doesn't work, I got plenty of more fun stuff to do than grinding Hatsune Miku the game lol 😁
  20. Okay, so the guide here is pretty clear about when to save in order to get that plat on a single play through. However, I’m just not familiar with how saves work in survival mode. Would the guide’s strategy still work if you backed up the save to the PSN servers? Any tips would be appreciated. I really want to try out the survival difficulty!
  21. Both Persona 3 Reload & Persona 3 Reloads 100% Ultimate Walkthrough have now been submitted for review! So should hopefully be live within the next week or 2. Guide took a lot longer than expected between myself being busy with a lot of PowerPyx stuff, and the writers, even including myself, just being busy with life stuff that kept coming up while we were working on it. Happy to finally be done with that!
  1. Load more activity