3 New Trophies/Achievements Appear to be Coming Mar 18 2021 (Directors Cut)

PhantomFear94

3 New Trophies/achievements coming with Directors Cut (or so it appears on Steam). Temporary names.

Source: https://www.exophase.com/game/borderlands-3-steam/achievements/

1) Solve all murder mysteries for Ava's podcast.

2) Defeat Hemovorous the Invincible.

3) Destroy 50 mysterious Eridium piles.

2 looks like raid boss. Takes 500 eridium per attempt and could be pretty difficult (from a non veteran of the series). 

• Like 3

Here are the full details: https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2021-02-10-borderlands-3-director-s-cut-reveal-raid-boss-vault-cards/

It sounds like the splitscreen exploit will make this raid boss a joke if done at Lv35 or below. Even if you don't use the exploit, changing the difficulty to Easy and disabling Mayhem Mode will make it a lot easier.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Glad to see an invincible boss return, but the pricing is horrendous. I'll probably wait for the price drop.

This price drop i buy super deluxe edition for 40€ with first season pass etc... i'm not buy season pass 2 for 30€ 

Edited by Neme-ita
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

So this is the last of the content from the Season Pass 2?  Wow... definitely not worth the asking price.

This^

We get a short story featuring the most pointless and annoying character in the game, plus a raid boss that was supposed to be in the game at launch but removed for unknown reasons before release. The other stuff they're adding as well, also sounds lame and likely won't hold interest once all 3 new trophies have been earned. This year's Valentines' Day event is just another reskin like the Bloody Harvest event was last year so we're getting no genuinely new content when it goes live tomorrow.

• Like 1

Just now, HuntingFever said:

I do. I've had shitloads of Eridium for months and not had much to spend it on so 500 is nothing to me. If you backup your saves beforehand, you can get it all back once the boss is dead if all you care about are the trophies :).

I wasted most of mine buying skins and weapons....damn. But you're right, get 500 and backup your save in case it doesn't work the first time around 

How hard are the invincible bosses, out of interest? Never done any before, I know they were in Borderlands 2 as well.

I'm playing on Xbox and don't know anyone playing BL3 so I'm probably f****d ?

12 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I do. I've had shitloads of Eridium for months and not had much to spend it on so 500 is nothing to me. If you backup your saves beforehand, you can get it all back once the boss is dead if all you care about are the trophies :).

I've currently got all achievements and only have 2K eridium, bought maybe 3-4 eridium weapons. Any good farming tips? 

19 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

How hard are the invincible bosses, out of interest? Never done any before, I know they were in Borderlands 2 as well.

I'm playing on Xbox and don't know anyone playing BL3 so I'm probably f****d 1f602.png

I've currently got all achievements and only have 2K eridium, bought maybe 3-4 eridium weapons. Any good farming tips? 

1: In previous games, they ranged from a complete and utter joke with the right gear/method (usually an exploit of some kind) to "whoever designed this boss should be shot!".

2: This video is pretty old but still mostly relevant:

Gearbox have fixed all the really good farming spots and exploits so now there's only scraps available :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

11 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

1: In previous games, they ranged from a complete and utter joke with the right gear/method (usually an exploit of some kind) to "whoever designed this boss should be shot!".

2: This video is pretty old but still mostly relevant:

Many thanks. Lets hope it is the former, not the latter...500 eridium an attempt is super high. Can't really back up saves on Xbox either.

Almost bought the last dlc last week, hearing or reading this, new trophies etc, I better wait longer for a price drop. 

Loved every game but since the extra season after buying the gold edition i feel f*cked. 

Same as they recently did with another dlc in zombie army 4.

1 map for €7.50 is not worth it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holland046 said:

Almost bought the last dlc last week, hearing or reading this, new trophies etc, I better wait longer for a price drop. 

Loved every game but since the extra season after buying the gold edition i feel f*cked. 

Same as they recently did with another dlc in zombie army 4.

1 map for €7.50 is not worth it. 

100% agree. I'm in the same boat with both games. Don't think I'll ever buy another game from these studios ever again. This trend of tricking customers to buy the "ultimate" version of the game only to pull out the rug from underneath them is complete BS. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Great. 4th time or so reinstalling this game to get it back to 100%. Hopefully this is the last DLC I'm so done with this game.

Designer's cut was garbage imo

Not even close. I can guarantee you this game will get a shit load more DLC over the next year so don't bother uninstalling the game, else you will just have to reinstall it again.