Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Totally bummed. I bought a $20 psn card and accidentally threw it away when cleaning out my truck to get ready for a camping trip. Wasnt willing to get into a dumpster for it. If i didn't do that i was planning to buy DLC for The Witcher 3 and would have squeezed a cheapie came in with the $7 that would have bwen left. 

Edited by Wannalottaplat

7 minutes ago, Wannalottaplat said:

Totally bummed. I bought a $20 psn card and accidentally threw it away when cleaning out my truck to get ready for a camping trip. Wasnt willing to get into a dumpster for it. If i didn't do that i was planning to buy DLC for The Witcher 3 and would have squeezed a cheapie came in with the $7 that would have bwen left. 

I had to delete a lot of spammy posts now because we keep getting reports about them, if you have to get to 25 posts, please make them meaningful posts lol

I dont have a fancy picture to go with it. But just grabbed Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered the other day. Waiting to finish a game I'm currently working on before starting it up but looking forward to diving into that one. Its been awhile!

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

I've been wanting to get more samurai games recently and I hear this one is quite good.

pwQFpgy.jpg

It is just a literal revamp of the original Samurai Warriors 4. Still fantastic. Naomasa Li is sooooo good. He is the one on the cover :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MMX20 said:

Got this today and it's the special edition. :)

cover_medium.jpg

Hope you don't mind, Leon Castle, but I had to steal the picture of the game you posted since I couldn't find a good one. So sorry about that. 

I don`t mind. I used that pic myself as I was too lazy to take a pic of the Cover.