Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

81NJDa6WeyL._SL1500_.jpg

from black friday, bought it for 15 euros on amazon, some really good sales on there as opposed to the deals on psstore. I saw persona 5 for 19 and KH3 for 13. There might be more great stuff to look for.

Anyway this was on my must play list for quite some time. I own the ps3 version ( even before the announcement of the remake), but for some reason never started it. Glad I waited out,

unless I should play through the original first ? Managed to not spoil myself apart from some of the colossus, so this'll still be a fresh experience. Really excited ?

• Like 3

Got all these for Black Friday. If you think I have a problem...you're probably right. xD

Aladdin/The Lion King collection

Baldur's Gate 1+2

Indivisible

Judgment

The Outer Worlds

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD

Trine 4

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GameMatter said:

L6e1fe7.png

Gris.

I've heard a lot about it so I am curious to dig in.

I'm gonna be delving in to Gris' world fully soon as well, just to balance out some calmness compared to Dying Light's intensity.

(5 seconds in Gris and I'm already taking screenshots, it's so purty to look at ?)

Anyways, I bought the Enhanced Edition of Dying Light about a month ago and I can say that I'm absolutely hooked.

Yes, the voice acting from Roger Craig Smith isn't the best, but everything about the game makes me ignore some of the flat dialogue delivery.

At first, it took me some time to get used to the controls but as you level up and gain experience points,

Kyle Crane's controls becomes more fluid and in no time, I'm leaping from rooftop to rooftop in the Slums and such without hesitation.

What sucks however is that I made the mistake of spoiling the whole story for myself by watching a whole playthrough of it through

CoryXKenshin's YouTube channel. Admittedly, this was back when the latest console I owned was still the PS2.

So in a nutshell, while some of the quests and cinematics genuinely catch me off guard, I can still recollect which of the characters don't make it ?

PS: Show my guy CoryXKenshin some love by checking out his videos.

I like watching him coz he's one of the few examples of how YouTubers can be genuinely funny without cussing or being cringey ✌️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, J2VLegacy said:

Devil May Cry 5

Judgment

Control 

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey 

40 minutes ago, Cpt_v0kA said:

I don't buy physical versions that much anymore, but today morning I've bought these:

1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  2. MGS V, Ground Zeros and The Phantom Pain 
  3. Devil May Cry 4 SE

Is it too much for you to add some pictures? Nobody wants to read plain text in threads like this.

• Like 3