Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

shipment 1 of 2:

atelier firis: alchemist of the mysterious Journey (ps4) non deluxe version. this one was hard to get spent about 20$ cheaper than what amazon wanted but isn't the original case.

now have all the mysterious saga games except for the one coming out soon or is out, need to make room in the drawer. xbox games are going into a box.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 2

Bought two new awesome games. Dragon Ball FighterZ and My Hero One's Justice 2 Deluxe Edition. I chose to purchase these games becaue they look super badass. No milestones won't be needed.

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ - Ultimate Edition

MY HERO ONE'S JUSTICE 2

On 7/2/2021 at 5:29 AM, AsheRebel said:

Bought some games:

51VcteL39yL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

51jNADtXspL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

51o2XJ%2B%2BW6L._AC_SY1000_.jpg

51N8velUbaL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

51rmuRTqK6L._AC_SY780_.jpg

51td9FETv9L._AC_SY1000_.jpg

618snZq8iBL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

51SORTTbnfL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Not sure when I'll get to them my backlog keeps on getting larger but imo it's a good problem to have so not complaining 1f604.png

Crypt of the NecroDancer for PS4

Good Luck if you are going for the platinum! :) You will need it ! I hope to try and hopefully ace this game someday too

@AsheRebel Well well. I really didn't think you would care for my new game Necrodancer that I bought it last year. Lucks is for losers. Trying to aimed for Necrodancer as well? I won't hold my breath on that. I already know you and @AsheBurns's weakness and that's Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid right? I will look into that when I have the chance. Sorry for the late response.

Edited by Maya Akitsu
  • Like 3