[EU] Mega March Sale | Ends 31/3

Neocarleen

49 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Just a heads-up that for Train Sim World 2 there are quite a few DLCs, which are also discounted in the current sale but not listed above (nor on psprices).

The DLC is now live on the table here: https://platprices.com/en-ie/news/617-psn-sale-march-17-2021-ireland

Unfortunately, DLC is harder to extract from Sony's store, so it doesn't go live on PlatPrices until I wake up in the morning and make it happen semi-manually.

• Like 2

Just now, NathanielJohn said:

The DLC is now live on the table here: https://platprices.com/en-ie/news/617-psn-sale-march-17-2021-ireland

Unfortunately, DLC is harder to extract from Sony's store, so it doesn't go live on PlatPrices until I wake up in the morning and make it happen semi-manually.

Suggestion: If this table highlighted rows with "record low" price, that would be superb.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Anyone played Haven, or Shady Part of Me?

Any good?

I haven’t played neither of them but I heard Haven is only playable on PS5 (atm), apparently it has a ton of issues on the PS4, even on the PS4 Pro. Maybe they will fix it? If you do own a PS5, I have only read good things of the game and it’s even more fun to play with a partner.

I’m also interested in the Shady Part of Me game, I have no doubt it’s good.

• Like 2

Just now, LoveInHell said:

I haven’t played neither of them but I heard Haven is only playable on PS5 (atm), apparently it has a ton of issues on the PS4, even on the PS4 Pro. Maybe they will fix it? If you do own a PS5, I have only read good things of the game and it’s even more fun to play with a partner.

I’m also interested in the Shady Part of Me game, I have no doubt it’s good.

Good shout, cheers - think i'll give Haven a swerve then, until I get my PS5. At the current rate, should be any decade now...

• Like 1

I bought Crash 4 in January for 35€ and now, in this current sale, instead of being cheaper, it’s even more expensive (45€), maybe because it now has a PS5 version. It was a good choice buying it in the January sale.

Anyway, I am, probably, going to buy “The Suicide of Rachel Foster”, since I am interested in this game since it came out and it’s at its usual discount price (10€).

Has anyone played either Spaceland or Braveland trilogy?

Both look right up my strategy alley, but im looking for opinions, especially on;

A: Fun Factor

B: Difficulty

C: An easy plat?

Im trying to only buy 20 games this year and im already on 8. If they fulfill the above criteria i might go for it though. 

X

20 minutes ago, Trini said:

Would anyone who played the following games recommend it?

Haven (this one in particular, currently on the fence with it)

Dragon Quest Builders 2

Dragon Quest Heroes 2

Metro games

Oninaki

Lost Sphear

Metro games are awesome. If youre a fan of Fallout ish stuff you should enjoy. 

Lost Sphear is is somewhat 90s rpg influenced and is better than the previous game by the dev (I am Setsuna). 

Dragon Quest games are always good. 

• Like 1

On 2021-03-21 at 4:19 PM, punkshepherd said:

Has anyone played either Spaceland or Braveland trilogy?

Both look right up my strategy alley, but im looking for opinions, especially on;

A: Fun Factor

B: Difficulty

C: An easy plat?

I've played both.

I'd say they're both fun, and have progressive rpg-like elements (skills, levels, equipment), especially so for Spaceland. Braveland is a bit more repetitive in terms of gameplay and strategy, but I didn't mind it at all. You'll likely have to replay the same levels on Spaceland to get all trophies, but you CAN'T do so on Braveland.

Neither are very hard, but I'd say Braveland is a bit more difficult. A 5? (I'm someone who uses the whole 1-10 scale...)

Trophy-wise, I don't remember Braveland being painful and I have the platinum. I think there's a guide on Steam, but recall that there are more achievements than there are trophies? I haven't finished Spaceland, but I don't think there's anything missable as you can replay missions.

On 3/24/2021 at 1:37 PM, visighost said:

I've played both.

I'd say they're both fun, and have progressive rpg-like elements (skills, levels, equipment), especially so for Spaceland. Braveland is a bit more repetitive in terms of gameplay and strategy, but I didn't mind it at all. You'll likely have to replay the same levels on Spaceland to get all trophies, but you CAN'T do so on Braveland.

Neither are very hard, but I'd say Braveland is a bit more difficult. A 5? (I'm someone who uses the whole 1-10 scale...)

Trophy-wise, I don't remember Braveland being painful and I have the platinum. I think there's a guide on Steam, but recall that there are more achievements than there are trophies? I haven't finished Spaceland, but I don't think there's anything missable as you can replay missions.

Thank you for your opinion. Very interesting. I need some strategy in my life so im gonna jump right in.

Cheers