PlayStation Now for $1

OmegaRejectz

2 minutes ago, theSpirae said:

This might be a silly question but is there somewhere/anywhere a list of all available games there with pictures/banners? The official site has just 12 games with banners, the rest is just a list. I'm one of those people that seeing the banners helps a lot to quickly sort through these lists.

https://psnowguide.com/ has all of the games currently on PS Now (at least in the US), with the game icons. I'm not sure if that's what you mean by banners.

Edited by Darling Baphomet
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I know I could look them up myself, but are those a mix of PS4 and PS3 games? All PS3 games? Because, since I got it, I might as well give Wolf Among Us a spin... assuming it's the PS4 version. I was gonna see what LEGO games were on PS Now, but 10/11 of them are for PS3 and the only PS4 one is LEGO Batman 3, which I've heard isn't too good. Plus I think I played it when it came out on 360. I don't plan on playing any PS3 games since I really don't want to stream games with latency.

Saints Row 4 and Gat Out of Hell, Strider, The Raven, and Stikbolt are PS4 I believe. The PS3 version of SR4 and The Raven may also be in PSNow for stacking.

The rest would be streaming only. Might be worth booting up The Wolf Among Us to see if the latency/lag is that bad for you. I had no problems with it as it is not a twitchy action game.

20 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I'd definitely give the service another try. When I used the PS Now trial, I remember getting booted out of games a few times. Curious if that is still the case since my internet has improved over the years.

It's actually worse for streaming PS3 games. It often crashes the whole system. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Saints Row 4 and Gat Out of Hell, Strider, The Raven, and Stikbolt are PS4 I believe. The PS3 version of SR4 and The Raven may also be in PSNow for stacking.

The rest would be streaming only. Might be worth booting up The Wolf Among Us to see if the latency/lag is that bad for you. I had no problems with it as it is not a twitchy action game.

I've added Saints Row 4 & Gat Out of Hell to my list. Was really disappointed that The Wolf Among Us didn't have the PS4 version. That was definitely the game I was looking forward to the most out of the games you mentioned. I know that my internet isn't stable, so streaming games is basically a no-go. Netflix & such isn't bad but games are a different story.

Thanks regardless.

• Like 1

I bought it last Friday (Im not from USA, but I have a USA account), there are a couple of games that I wanted to try for a while

I downloaded a couple yesterday, but when I checked the information option it says that I have 14 days left to play it

Can anybody explain me what it means?

Can I only download games for 14 days? Then what?

14 minutes ago, warrervena said:

I bought it last Friday (Im not from USA, but I have a USA account), there are a couple of games that I wanted to try for a while

I downloaded a couple yesterday, but when I checked the information option it says that I have 14 days left to play it

Can anybody explain me what it means?

Can I only download games for 14 days? Then what?

They always say that, it's when they need to check the license. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dzstrpc said:

Way better deal than the one I recieved by email.

''Pay FULL price for one year and receive 25% of cost added to your wallet''

EU deals are always worst.

Same here, Terrible. I've been tempted to try it on numerous occasions and a month for a £1 would have done it but pay for a year and get £15 credit?..... pulease ?

35 minutes ago, darkalphar said:

If I sign up for PSNow on my main account, can my secondary account play those games? I've always wanted to sample some of those games but I don't want to end up with unnecessary trophies for games that I'd never play again after trying them out.

Yes for downloadable games. Just activate your PS4 as primary on that main account. All PSN accounts can play on that same console. However, for streamable games, I haven't tried it yet.

Edited by zizimonster

7 hours ago, darkalphar said:

If I sign up for PSNow on my main account, can my secondary account play those games? I've always wanted to sample some of those games but I don't want to end up with unnecessary trophies for games that I'd never play again after trying them out.

You can only play the PS4 Downloadable Ones on any account. 

PS3 ones can only stream to the account that made the Subscription.

8 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I just now checked my bank statement and I haven't been charged anything for PS Now... 1f914.png

Is it possible now to pay something in the store without adding funds to the wallet? 

I bought the month and the dollar was discounted immediately from the Wallet.

21 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

You can only play the PS4 Downloadable Ones on any account. 

PS3 ones can only stream to the account that made the Subscription.

@darkalphar This is incorrect. I have a PS Now subscription, but my son does not. When I start steaming a new PS3 game, it adds an icon for that game to the system UI screen (I guess to save time the next time you want to stream that game without needing to go through all the PS Now menus). That icon shows up on my son's home screen as well when he logs in, and he can stream the games just the same as I can.

If we find a PS3 game he wants to play, I just need to briefly begin a stream so the game will show up on his home screen, then he can play it anytime he wants. It's been useful.

Don't know if different rules apply in other regions, but that's how it works for us (we're in the U.S.).

Additional informationIf your secondary account is from the same region, you won't have any problems with this. But if your secondary account is from a different region or a region that doesn't have PS Now, this probably won't work.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
Tagged user who asked original question
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

@darkalphar This is incorrect. I have a PS Now subscription, but my son does not. When I start steaming a new PS3 game, it adds an icon for that game to the system UI screen (I guess to save time the next time you want to stream that game without needing to go through all the PS Now menus). That icon shows up on my son's home screen as well when he logs in, and he can stream the games just the same as I can.

If we find a PS3 game he wants to play, I just need to briefly begin a stream so the game will show up on his home screen, then he can play it anytime he wants. It's been useful.

Don't know if different rules apply in other regions, but that's how it works for us (we're in the U.S.).

Works this way in the UK, too!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Is it possible now to pay something in the store without adding funds to the wallet? 

I bought the month and the dollar was discounted immediately from the Wallet.

I always just use a visa card and I don't deposit anything into my account, I generally don't buy prepaid cards or deposit funds.