Maneater: Truth Quest (DLC)

snakebit10

12 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

Meh DLC that isn't worth the price ($23 Can), so I say wait till its at least 50% off.  The only difficult part are some of the time trials and the final boss (4-5/10). 

Hope they move on to their next game. 

How long did it take you to complete the DLC?

As i was playing through the game and started going for the questers, game crashed on me. Started it again, finished the questers and no trophy! Killed the electric whale and no trophy again. I redownloaded my save from the cloud. Hope this will fix it even though i have to start over the dlc ( played 1,5-2 hours ). Just wanted to share in case anyone had the same issue..! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Steva24 said:

As i was playing through the game and started going for the questers, game crashed on me. Started it again, finished the questers and no trophy! Killed the electric whale and no trophy again. I redownloaded my save from the cloud. Hope this will fix it even though i have to start over the dlc ( played 1,5-2 hours ). Just wanted to share in case anyone had the same issue..! 

Unfortunately, I think a lot of people are having the same issue. I've killed some of these things about 3 times and I've gotten no trophy, can't get the questers trophy to pop either. May have to just wait for a patch? Kind of ruined the DLC for me.

1 hour ago, Hundo-X-Percento said:

Unfortunately, I think a lot of people are having the same issue. I've killed some of these things about 3 times and I've gotten no trophy, can't get the questers trophy to pop either. May have to just wait for a patch? Kind of ruined the DLC for me.

Thing is people have 100% on this already. I'll give it one more try tonight and if this goes on, I'll wait for a patch! That's why i didn't give money for this and got it from a friend..! 

The game was utter garbage to me and now they release an overpriced useless DLC that you got to play to keep your 100% .... Well done, it was a nice bait : give a quick and shitty game for free to lure the completionists, then months later release a 15$ DLC .... I mean the game was so bad, I even erased my save cause i didn't wanna play that garbage anymore ... Now i got to restart from scratch ... Really one day we will just give up on trophies and achievements and simply play Nintendo Switch like kids who don't care, it's just way more simple ...

4 minutes ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

The game was utter garbage to me and now they release an overpriced useless DLC that you got to play to keep your 100% .... Well done, it was a nice bait : give a quick and shitty game for free to lure the completionists, then months later release a 15$ DLC .... I mean the game was so bad, I even erased my save cause i didn't wanna play that garbage anymore ... Now i got to restart from scratch ... Really one day we will just give up on trophies and achievements and simply play Nintendo Switch like kids who don't care, it's just way more simple ...

Lmao

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

Normally would wonder why you would delete your save data, but I just saw that it is a 499mb file for me.  Cloud or not, that is a huge save file.  

57 minutes ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

You’re delusional if you think they came up with this grand scheme to rip off completionists.
Not only are completionists not a demographic at all for most developers, but even if they were, they’re super miniscule in the larger landscape of gamers. This theory is ridiculous. 

Edited by arcanehornet_
  • Like 1