Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Backlog Challenge

1 hour ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Just finished Queen's Quest, and that was a pita.  Missed a collectable, didn't know where it was, had to play through 3 times to catch it.  If I ever play another HOG again, please, someone beat me, even if I consider buying one of these turkeys again.

Just for future reference, most HOGs have been out for years on PC before coming to PSN, so you're bound to find a guide with screencaps for the collectables on Steam and a full walkthrough on Big Fish Games (which is the site many of them were first released on).  Steam is a great resource for guides and the PC versions are usually nearly the same except for the controls.  So don't think you have to avoid HOGs if you found the gameplay otherwise enjoyable.

Edited by ladynadiad

2 hours ago, TalesofGaming said:

Update 8:

1. Tales of Arise - 100% :platinum: 9/19/21

2. Human Fall Flat - 29%

3. Spirit of the North: Enhanced Edition - 100% :platinum: 9/7/21

4. Dark Souls III - 0%

5. Shining Resonance Refrain - 0%

6. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist - 14% -> 19%

7. Overcooked! All You Can Eat - 10% -> 80%

Having lots of fun with Overcooked! Yu-Gi-Oh! on the other hand keeps crashing and losing my progress. 2639.png

Have you post something about yu-gi-oh issue? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, KazaneHime said:
  1. Tales of Arise - 100% :platinum:
  2. Human Fall Flat - 28%
  3. Kena: Bridge of Spirits - 38% --> 90%
  4. Maneater - 100% (NOT counting the DLC) :platinum:
  5. Dark Souls III - 1%
  6. Ni no Kuni 2 - 0%
  7. Tales of Symphonia - 5%
  8. Fe - 100% :platinum:
  9. Overcooked: All you can eat - 42% --> 82%

Currently working on

Not yet out

Co-op with TalesofGaming

Complete

Update 8

Games Complete (3/7)

Swaps (0/5)

So I ended up getting the 1.006 patch for Kena because I forgot to pause updates. No Master Difficulty glitch for me. I tried some on Master but had to revert it because I saved over my complete game and wanted that over my Master save. I'm thinking I'll wait to see if we get a NG+ mode to make it easier to do Master run because I really don't want to get frustrated with this game and have that ruin my enjoyment of it.

Overcooked: AYCE is going well! Playing with TalesofGaming and some others, mostly have cleaning up and all the extra trimmings to do.

I was  lucky enough to hold onto 1.005, however I completely understand not wanting the difficulty to ruin such a great game.  I went ahead and used the exploit, but now I'm working on a master playthrough because I'm learning to enjoy the combat.  Using different combination and approaches has left me satisfied with the combat.  Of course, I have yet to reach the first boss, so we will see what I say then.  Is a big commitment for a single trophy plus the plat.  At least the game isn't super long.

• Like 2