September PS Plus. Overcooked All You Can Eat (PS5). Predator Hunting Grounds and Hitman 2

GUDGER666

Overcooked is great, played it with the family last Thanksgiving and had a hoot and a half but had to solo it for 100%. Last few levels I had to look up a guide because you have to perfect in your actions to get 3 stars.

Hitman 2 has a lot of DLC you'll need to buy depending on what version they give out. If you like auto popping trophies, you can get a good chunk of Hitman 3's DLC trophies by transferring/ importing your progress from 2; 3 does have a platinum FYI. 

I really enjoy the gameplay of the Hitman reboot trilogy and need to get back to 2 for 100% completion. 

The Predator game is definitely a skip for me.

It was only a matter of time before Predator Hunting Grounds came to PS Plus line up.

I'm glad now that I waited on Hitman 2. I played the first one and it was absolutely great so I'm definitely playing this one. Although, I do need to buy the DLC to get every map in order to obtain other trophies, is that correct?

If true I'll only need to get hitman 3 for the whole collection on PS3/PS4. Good enough for me ?

6 minutes ago, MarcusPunisher said:

I do need to buy the DLC to get every map in order to obtain other trophies, is that correct?

Is the 100% even obtainable still? Heard the server shutdown was going to affect a couple of co-op trophies

6 minutes ago, MarcusPunisher said:

It was only a matter of time before Predator Hunting Grounds came to PS Plus line up.

I'm glad now that I waited on Hitman 2. I played the first one and it was absolutely great so I'm definitely playing this one. Although, I do need to buy the DLC to get every map in order to obtain other trophies, is that correct?

1 hour ago, Quink666 said:

I really hope we get the Hitman 2 gold Edition so we can 100% the game. Pretty solid month. 

If it is Hitman 2 Gold Edition, you will need to purchase the Hitman levels separately for 100% UNLESS you already own the first game and it's levels.

@MarcusPunisher As I recall, you will need to have Hitman fully downloaded with all updates, go into the in-game store and select something in there which will unlock it in Hitman 2 - you'll know it when you see it. You can then delete it as you don't need to keep it to access it in the second game anymore. (They simplified this for the 2 to 3 transition.)

13 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

If it is Hitman 2 Gold Edition, you will need to purchase the Hitman levels separately for 100% UNLESS you already own the first game and it's levels.

@MarcusPunisher As I recall, you will need to have Hitman fully downloaded with all updates, go into the in-game store and select something in there which will unlock it in Hitman 2 - you'll know it when you see it. You can then delete it as you don't need to keep it to access it in the second game anymore. (They simplified this for the 2 to 3 transition.)

I have the previous Hitman game as a part of PS Plus so that should count. That would be the optimal scenario, but if not I assume that I need to purchase the expansion pass in that case.

Funny enough, I unlocked a random trophy for Hitman 2 while I was playing a mission in Hitman 1 so that was confusing. 

24 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

If true I'll only need to get hitman 3 for the whole collection on PS3/PS4. Good enough for me 1f44d.png

Is the 100% even obtainable still? Heard the server shutdown was going to affect a couple of co-op trophies

I keep reading mixed reports, but I haven't look that deep into it

41 minutes ago, MarcusPunisher said:

I have the Hitman 1 version we got with PS+ a while ago. I 100% that game. So i assume that if we get gold edition i can 100% Hitman 2 aswell?

I bought Hitman 2 Gold Edition back in January. The Gold Edition gives you every location introduced in Hitman 2 (including additional expansions) and the ICA training map. The only maps that it doesn't include are the ones from the previous game (Paris, Sapienza, etc).

However, if you added Hitman to your library when it was on PS+, you'll be able to redeem those maps for Hitman 2. The only tedious thing is that you need to do it from within Hitman menu.

Fortunatelly that was changed for Hitman 3, no need to redeem maps from the menus of Hitman 1 &  2, you'll be able to redeem everything from the PS Store, and you'll even get the GOTY edition of Hitman 1 even if you only had the regular version of H1 given on PS+.

Edited by Deceptrox

1 hour ago, da-Noob123 said:

Overcooked is great, played it with the family last Thanksgiving and had a hoot and a half but had to solo it for 100%. Last few levels I had to look up a guide because you have to perfect in your actions to get 3 stars.

Hitman 2 has a lot of DLC you'll need to buy depending on what version they give out. If you like auto popping trophies, you can get a good chunk of Hitman 3's DLC trophies by transferring/ importing your progress from 2; 3 does have a platinum FYI. 

I really enjoy the gameplay of the Hitman reboot trilogy and need to get back to 2 for 100% completion. 

The Predator game is definitely a skip for me.

Was that this version of Overcooked or the old one? I thought they changed the trophies on this new one to make it easier. 

I got 100% on the old version but was hoping to have an easier time with this one. 

1 hour ago, MarcusPunisher said:

Hitman 2 Co-op

I got the 3 co-op trophies earlier this year. Still up to my knowledge and takes like less than 10 minutes. 

20 minutes ago, ONUOsFan said:

Was that this version of Overcooked or the old one? I thought they changed the trophies on this new one to make it easier. 

I got 100% on the old version but was hoping to have an easier time with this one. 

The original Overcooked 1 by itself. I have had a glance at the sequels trophies and they look more involved. Haven't checked out All You Can Eat's list but if it's more of the same gameplay, I'm down for it.

6 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

From within Hitman 1 or Hitman 2 menu?

I got Hitman 1 via PS Plus many moons ago, but I don't own Hitman 2 and Hitman 3.

Only on Hitman 1 you need to redeem the maps from its menu if you want to get them as Legacy maps for Hitman 2.

For Hitman 3, Hitman 1 & 2 content will appear as free on the Store if you bought them or if you got them from PS+.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

When they gave Hitman 1 on plus, it came with everything.  I'm pretty excited for this list of true.  I haven't even added anything from the past three months to my library.  Hitman 1 was a blast and Predator might be okay.  I'll at least put it in my library just in case.