The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

I'm dropping Aliens Fireteam Elite since i don't have the dlc yet and even if i would i see no chance to complete the game before the year will be over. Better put in a game i have all dlc and can finish more likely :)

Out: Aliens Fireteam Elite

In: Little Nightmares: 3.78% ? (rarest trophy Hard to the Core: 4.71%). Current Progress: 7/22 (14%)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 3

i going to start and finish gta 3 older version and then i continue with devil may cry 5 already beat the story mode from devil may cry 5 but gta 3  gta vice city and gta san andreas are the next games i finish those games i have been playing persona 5 royal for a couple of days but i want first those 4 games fully finished with dlc from devil may cry 5 i did bloody palace a bit with v a character in devil may cry 5 that is my progress devil may cry 5 /32% gta 3 older version 1 percent 

9 hours ago, kraven_15 said:

I completed Transformers: Fall of Cybertron as much as can be done without the Teletraan 1 trophy.

What an awesome game... and the Nostalgia. Wow. It was like being a young kid again and controlling a Transformers movie :D

There was nothing particularly difficult. I heard word that Hard was supposed to be Hard, but no, nothing particularly difficult about it.

Sadly, it wasn't until after I completed it that I realised the only UR trophy was the platinum, which can't be unlocked without a server... so I guess it won't count here. Oh well, like Stardust HD, I'm glad I did it.

On to Prototype :D 

Dying Light - 0.62 - 100%

Hunted: The Demon Forge - 4.73 - 100%

Vikings: Wolves of Midgard - 3.44 - 100%

Everspace - 2.65 - 100%

Super Stardust HD - 1.89 - 100%

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - 3.88% - 98%

Prototype - 3.12 - 0% complete

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - 1.89 - 91% complete)

Lost Planet 3 - 1.67 - 28% complete

Twisted Metal - 0.44 - 78% complete

i never hath the chance to play transformers though 

On 11/24/2022 at 11:38 PM, sword-blaster45 said:

i never hath the chance to play transformers though 

I highly recommend them and if you're worried about completion, just play them on another profile.

The campaigns are great fun, especially if you like Transformers. Gloriously nostalgic and great fun to boot :)

10 hours ago, kraven_15 said:

I highly recommend them and if you're worried about completion, just play them on another profile.

The campaigns are great fun, especially if you like Transformers. Gloriously nostalgic and great fun to boot :)

alright thanks i have ps3 and ps4 still thinking if i going to use ps3 but i have digital games most of them is transformers digital ore disc game because i could not find it anywhere in a gamestore i want to play back on both consoles ps3 and ps4 but i dont know how i am going to do that since i play almost everyday on ps4 

• Like 1