The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

On 21/12/2021 at 8:23 AM, Copanele said:

Already registered you xD so basically you can post your list of games now. Or, whenever you get close to completing one of your listed games you go "alright I want to have/swap game x".

Since the rule of "your game must have at least one unobtained UR trophy" is active however, I recommend registering your list now, because let's say you do the UR trophy of KoF2002 in January and you want to register your game in February, that game won't count anymore since you don't have an unobtained UR anymore . Hope what I wrote makes sense xD  

And you will have to keep track of your list, just post whenever you finished a game and I will update the main page! :D 

ok so tell me if i have understood well. Let's say i want to play ninja gaiden sigma on psvita on January. i have to tell you before i've finished it right?