No plat (Trophy Thoughts)

4 minutes ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

How did you download it? I don't see it on the US PS Store.

Probably will be after midnight. I seen somewhere yesterday that it releases on the 16th. I have a little over 4 hours until midnight. Those that can download now are in other countries that are on the 16th already.

8 minutes ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

How did you download it? I don't see it on the US PS Store.

2 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Probably will be after midnight. I seen somewhere yesterday that it releases on the 16th. I have a little over 4 hours until midnight. Those that can download now are in other countries that are on the 16th already.

Can confirm, it's 1:49 am in Germany, downloading it right now

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Ah ok I thought it might be live in other territories or something like that. You'd think Ubisoft would officially announce it or something.

Very dissapointed... another ultra lazy port by Ubish*t ? Not Plat... sad but well I would still play it, just without less enjoyment, No PS5 Native Version like WTF ?! But not even PS5 boost/Enchanced mode (4K/1440p and 60fps) ?!?!?! Like are they F*cking kidding ? Well probably they thought "It will be a Free game for the Season Pass buyers so just f*cke them and dont care to give any kove tot his remaster"  this is the worst remaster in a long time ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The_Riddler_475 said:

When is this game coming out?

Tomorrow, the 16th.

42 minutes ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

In case anyone was curious like myself, it’s available to purchase without the far cry 6 season pass. I thought they were gonna pulls a FC5 and lock it behind the pass. But yeah, I’ll pass on it too without the plat I already everything before. 

Far Cry 3 wasn't locked behind the pass, it was merely a month early access and they were even upfront about it.

4 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

$20 for an upscale of an 8-hour DLC is mental. 

Even if I didn't have the FC6 pass, I'd happily pay $20 for 8 hours considering most $60 games these days are the same length or shorter.

6 hours ago, Gloom12356776543 said:

Very dissapointed... another ultra lazy port by Ubish*t 1f621.png Not Plat... sad but well I would still play it, just without less enjoyment, No PS5 Native Version like WTF ?! But not even PS5 boost/Enchanced mode (4K/1440p and 60fps) ?!?!?! Like are they F*cking kidding ? Well probably they thought "It will be a Free game for the Season Pass buyers so just f*cke them and dont care to give any kove tot his remaster"  this is the worst remaster in a long time 1f4a9.png

41 minutes ago, WatertownsFinest said:

I had to make a forum thread on Far Cry 3 Remastered because of how botched the input lag was when aiming. Glad to see its just as bad in this one. Good shit Ubisoft

many of the complaints are valid, but people tend to take only a part of the speech to validate their point

2 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I played about a hour of it and the aiming and shooting feel really off. 

It's terrible, I don't know why they didn't update it to the latest engine or at least something a tad more modern.

The acceleration on the aiming is painful, I just end up hip firing all the time.

4 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Exactly the same list as the PS3 game so I dont think a new trophy guide would even be needed

Just finished the game and the trophy guide felt pretty misleading, like the kill all enemies with headshot trophy, it says the Elite Sniper only appears at the final mission, it is a lie, and there's is a glitch that respawns dragons infinitely which isn't mentioned in the guide and helps a lot on the dragon slayer trophy. I wouldn't mind a clearer trophy guide being made.

• Like 1