Any Easy Ultra Rare Platinums?

Gonzokillass

Dreams is a very easy ultra rare, the only real bad part is the level 30 grind which admittedly is very tedious.

White Day: A Labyrinth Named School in my opinion is pretty easy. It requires you get all the endings on all difficulties which does take a while, but once you know the game, it only takes about an hour to complete. Also you get multiple endings in the same playthrough using manual saves and back up saves.

5 hours ago, BEAST_IHMOTEP said:

From the ones I got, Lords of the Fallen always made me raise an eyebrow. I always wondered why is an ultra rare as I found it a rather easy and short platinum.

Probably because the game isn't very good. It's extremely clunky and boring, so most people probably dropped it very quickly, like myself

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

It may be easy, it may be super rare, but the hardest part is playing Fortnite for a damn good few hours and that's gotta take some real mental fortitude xD.

?

Plus - as I understand it - it is illegal to play Fortnite if you are over 13 years old, don't have a TikTok account, say "suspect" rather than "sus" or "family" rather than "Fam", and consider "Stan" to be a proper noun and not a verb.  ?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I certainly agree on this one - strange that LBP3 is the rarest of the trilogy, given that it has, without question, the simplest trophy requirements of all three :hmm::dunno:

Only lbp i have plated and i got it in under 3 weeks which for me is pretty quick. 

It may have been on plus but still very rare for what it takes to plat

• Like 1

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires and Warriors 3 Orochi Ultimate are less than 2% ultra rare platinums, despite neither of them being all that difficult.

Warriors 3 Orochi Ultimate is just long and grindy, even more so if you don't import your save data from the the PS3 version of Warriors 3 Orochi which is a separate platinum, (200 hours of gameplay)

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, no idea why that one is so rare, it's one of the shorter Warriors games, it has a few annoying trophies, nothing difficult but sometimes fiddly to setup, but 90% of them you can get using the game's scenario editor. (50 hours of gameplay)

Edited by enaysoft

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate. Very easy, and if you have a vita and ps4 you can even self boost its online trophies with just your own PSN account.

4 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I certainly agree on this one - strange that LBP3 is the rarest of the trilogy, given that it has, without question, the simplest trophy requirements of all three :hmm::dunno:

A few of the trophies are buggy, particularly if you try to do both stacks and play online on both. Though that isn't an issue now. But the bugs turn people off it.

Edited by MrHealthy
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, KMan34 said:

All the FIFA games are really easy to plat but for some reason, they’re extremely rare

Completely untrue.  FIFA games most likely wouldn't be easy to any but the absolute top players.  To those experienced with the franchise they'd be more than doable but still hard work in places as well as being very time consuming.  The online trophies alone would scupper most people.  

• Like 1