Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

4 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Deponia (0% -> 100%):

I enjoyed this one! The other two that are still on the PS store were on deep discount so picked them up. Will play next year. Need to start creating my other region accounts, so I can get the third one so I can complete the series lol.

I did that too and got the 3 available and also wanted to get the third one from the Hong Kong store. Did create an account there but I can't find a decent way to put cash there... play-asia sells pre-paid cards but the smaller one is 80HK$ which is way too much since the game costs like 7 when it is on sale xD any ideas?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pauloxzak said:

I did that too and got the 3 available and also wanted to get the third one from the Hong Kong store. Did create an account there but I can't find a decent way to put cash there... play-asia sells pre-paid cards but the smaller one is 80HK$ which is way too much since the game costs like 7 when it is on sale xD any ideas?

Figure out more HK games you want ;)

haha but really, I haven't looked yet, might just have to see what other games I want, since the smallest amount is usually $10 for a card...

last update of this event for me!

Thanks @Squirlruler and @kingofbattle8174 for organizing this year's event!

It was great reading everybody's story's. For me it was a success as in the end I reached a 5.85% increase. Finished 27 games including their DLC and have some on their way. Added some ultra rare platinum's to the collection (BF2042, FIFA17 and Zombi). Finished games I never thought I would revisited let alone finish. Looking forward to next year! So here is my last report of the year:

FIFA 18 - PS4

Started to chip away on this version too. If I can get the remaining pro-clubs trophy done I should be good to get a platinum for this one too. It is amazing how this series has actually improved over the years. This one feels pretty clunky compared to the current FIFA23 one

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - PS4

Got one trophy left before the platinum. Killing 10 people through bullet penetration. As this is my only left, it shows that actually sounds easier than it is. Nowadays the community is more hardcore and definitely not so stupid to stick around penetrable surfaces. Oh well, it will come I guess. currently enjoying playing it anyway.

Spirit of the North - PS5

Just started this game. Had this on my ' still to play'  list. Looks like a nice experience. Only got through chapter one.

Current status

Capture.png

Enjoy the last day of the year and cheers to a good start of 2023!

Edited by gladiatorrrrrrr
  • Like 4

i only unlocked 100 trophies from 2 games i did i think i going to play on my own without events i have met some gamers this it was a good expirience for me i dont have much knowledge abount trophie hunting etc but i did 2 games and that was it  after those two games i played devil may cry 5 and far cry primal see you guys and happy new year to you all i dont join events anymore 

When I joined this thread, my stats were: 

As of now, with a few more tweaks to my tracking sheet I am at: 
image.png

Gained about 17% or so in backlog %age gains. I'll be tracking all this stuff moving forward to see the progress next year!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

@Hurricane_Tanya
Original Starting PCG: 58.26%                    December Earned Trophies: 178
Goal PCG: 70%                    December Earned Platinums: 1
December Starting PCG: 63.98%                    December Games Started: 5
Current PCG: 65.8%                    December Games Completed: 7
Month Increase: 1.82%
Total Increase: 7.54%
Total Games Started: 70                     Total Trophies Earned:1730
Total Games Completed: 48                    Total Points Earned: 56430
Total Plats Earned: 31
Missed goal by: 4.2%

My big takeaway from this challenge is that I somehow started 70!! games last year. I knew I’d played a lot of game, but I had no idea it was that many. Looks like I’ve got to at least finish up the 22 games I didn’t complete. I guess that’ll be my personal goal for this year

Congratulations to the users who beat their goal! 

Edited by Hurricane_Tanya
Can’t math
  • Like 4

Last one of the year. I told in another post that i would combine both November and December (mostly because of my poor trophy gains in November).

In November i only got 3 trophies (yes, you are reading well). The first one was regarding the MP introduction in Uncharted 4. The other two, involved the game "Bleach: Brave Souls" (which i intend to get at 100%).

December got me resolved to complete all the Castlevania games i possess (in honor of a good friend that is deceased), so i tried my best but work and commitments with the family because of Christmas reunions, got in the way. Neverthless, i plunged in 3 games:

1.- Castlevania: Requiem. Got 4 trophies there, Tried to complete "Rondo of Blood" but i realized i lack practice, so i concentrated on Symphony of the Night.

2.- Bleach: Brave Souls. Got the trophies for alotting 100 wins in Brave Battles and defeating 5000 enemies overall. That leaves me with only the trophy for getting 250 wins in Brave Battles, to get and collect another 100% to my profile.

3.Castlevania: Advance Collection. Buyed this little beauty when it was on sale (12 dollars) and i'm not regretting it. Started with "Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance" for chronology reasons and my last trophy of the month was for defeating the devil in the first castle. Got 5 trophies of the game, at the moment.

Plans for January:

1.- Completing the trophy list for "Bleach: Brave Souls".

2.- Tackling the rest of the trophies for "Yugioh: Legacy of the Duelist" in honor of Kazuki Takahashi (already got the 100% for "Master Duel") and planning to get both 100%'s for 5D's Decade Duels Plus and Master Duels in the PS3.

3.- Continuing the trophy hunting in both "Castlevania: Requiem" and "Castlevania: Advance Collection". Also planning on tackling "Castlevania: Anniversary Collection" and getting the 100%.

Edited by Vampirehunter145
  • Like 2

Well, on points I only was beaten by 5 people (one of them being @damage_6-9, but no-one will beat the amount of games he completes) so I have my challenge to finish in the top 3 this year.

Also @Squirlruler, this seems suspect...

@ChromeSaw
Original Starting PCG: 90.49%                    December Earned Trophies: 3210
Goal PCG: 96%                    December Earned Platinums: 128
December Starting PCG: 94.42%                    December Games Started: 131
Current PCG: 94.42%                    December Games Completed: 127
Month Increase: 0.00%
Total Increase: 3.93%
Total Games Started: 1687                     Total Trophies Earned:35520
Total Games Completed: 1626                    Total Points Earned: 2113575
Total Plats Earned: 1561
Missed goal by: 1.58%

• Like 2

i do al my digital games 280 and 100 ps plus games i do my disc games later because the real challenge are my digital games and i want to have them done  for to increase my completion i play back every day 1 game at a time i hope i increase it to 25 and above i got 1 question why is psn rarity from trophies different then psnprofiles for example persona 5 original is 2.2 ultra rare on psn but not on psnprofiles ?