Uncharted legacy of thieves collection trophy list

Not sure why they just didn't do separate lists like The Nathan Drake Collection. Very odd to see this kind of list. If they were going to do something new, maybe they could have made it the first list with multiple platinums. 

Looks like I'm getting the stack for both of them now.

6 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

I think that's Rafe, because 

Hide contents

his hair goes like that during the final fight whereas Sam's hair is always slicked back

But yes, imagine a ponytail at the back and that indeed looks like William Adams!

Damn I thought it could be Rafe which would make sense with Chloe and her baddie theme, but I didn't think his hair was that long. Oh well! :) 

3 minutes ago, RedTitan_RedKing said:

weird to combine the games like this, also why does the Plat image have Chloe first then Drake when Drake is the face of the series and has the dominant game in the collection

UC4's plat image on the PS4 had Drake's silhouette facing to the right, so they just added Chloe's one facing to the left for this plat image.

Edited by Stevieboy

29 minutes ago, smithylfc2008 said:

Lost Legacy is the same list. They have just renamed the "Jungle Gym" trophy to "Tarzana". The rest is the same (minus the LL Platinum of course). 

Its called "Tarzana" in the original game list too, nothing has changed trophy name wise [ for either game ]other than the game list for Lost Legacy being listed as a DLC [ @Stan Lee pointing out the irony of the complaints about the game when it was released as being like a DLC and now people are complaining when its made into a DLC list ? ]and the Lost Legacy Platinum trophy being now a Gold trophy in the UC4 list which has the same trophies minus the MP trophies and new Platinum name combining both games with a new name and a very nice picture.  I really don't see the big deal here, I know there are a couple of UC4 single player trophies that annoyed me and took me 5 months to get but, pfft who cares I will do them again I have no problem with that either.  I think people are being rather overly critical for the sake of it here.

2 hours ago, madbuk said:

Danganronpa 1.2 Reload did this

To be fair, only the West got Danganronpa 1 and 2 seperate (as Japan got them originally when they released on the PSP) they got Danganronpa 1.2 Reload on the PSVita with that exact Trophy List whilst we got both games seperate (both games new to us technically, double the money as well ?‍♂️ ?) so a totally different situation in that case... Still annoyed me that 1.2 Reload had a single/combined list with only 1 Plat, but now I'll be able to get 1000Gs on the Anniversary releases on my Xbox Series X... Speaking of which, WHERE THE HELL ARE OUR ANNIVERSARY EDITIONS??? ?

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL

Bizarre approach, but I'm cool with it. This is something I would've gladly bought (rather, upgrade) and played without trophies as I love this series so much. I'll autopop what I can, earn the rest, and enjoy these fantastic games all over again with whatever PS5 enhancements they have. My only real trophy goal was to continue my "platinum every Uncharted game" tradition anyways, so whether it had 1 or 5 platinums, it didn't really matter to me.

Would be nice to have more consistency across games as far as what does/doesn't get platinum, but I don't really stress out about this sort of thing like I did back in the day (nor do I think it's anywhere near worth the stress). I've learn to find trophy satisfaction, accomplishment, and motivation even if the game doesn't include a platinum (thanks fighting games! ?). But that's just me haha.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, noyram23 said:

hmm might skip it for now although it's just $10 anyway. With Arceus, Dying Light, HFW, Elden Ring, GT7, FF Chaos and more incoming i think it's an easy pass for now. I haven't platinumed TLL though, any chance that you can transfer PS5 to PS4 save for TLL?

They referenced the same process Ghost of Tsushima used, and you couldn't go PS5 to PS4 for that, so probably not.

11 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

Just wait until TLOU Part 3 and its a masterpiece and everyone reverses course.

Or maybe TLoU Part III is a game entirely focused on Abby and her search for the fireflies and the desperation of the haters is even greater. haha