Pick a platinum you rarely see.

snakebit10

1 hour ago, spookymanlego said:

I would say Yakuza Dead Souls

I haven't seen many people play it and even plat it

PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 is rarely something I see completed on any profile that has it.

I've heard it's ludicrously difficult, so that's probably why.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 is rarely something I see completed on any profile that has it.

I've heard it's ludicrously difficult, so that's probably why.

Don't see many people with the Dreams plat

Sorry for not picking something like Rocksmith or WWE, but it’s a ”rarely seen” thread after all, and you’ve got quite the lot of WTFware in there! 😀

If I have to choose one, let’s say There is a Genie in my Schezhuan (sic) Sauce Remastered, which I personally never heard of before.

1 hour ago, KennethMcCormick said:

Sorry for not picking something like Rocksmith or WWE, but it’s a ”rarely seen” thread after all, and you’ve got quite the lot of WTFware in there! 😀

If I have to choose one, let’s say There is a Genie in my Schezhuan (sic) Sauce Remastered, which I personally never heard of before.

Blood Bowl 3 for sure. 15 achievers so it's safe to say that's pretty rare.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

Possibly that Toro game, don't see that on many profiles, don't think I have even heard of that one myself.  Since it took you 7 months it must have been grindy.

Not grindy but Toro was hell of a boring game (cheap unity engine game). I had zero interest in finishing the game at the time and randomly decided to comeback and mop it up (hence the 7 months finish time).

22 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

GODS

Never heard or seen this game before. 

I am Bread. Nice to see a fellow I am Bread platinum club here so congrats on that game.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

MLB The Show, any of them. You have 6 platinums from this series, which is impressive!

I've never even heard of Gensou SkyDrift before today.

I looked it up, and apparently it's a Mario Kart-esque racing game with Touhou characters... weird.

Edited by blue_blur_98

On 9/22/2023 at 6:34 AM, DesmaBR said:

Oh, FIFA Street plat. Forgot they made a PS3 game

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1356-fifa-street/NiTR0--X_

Like this?

But for my game, I think it will have to go to Homefront. The game was relatively unpopular and some of the grind was a real pain in the ass. Coupled with the Online Pass, and short life span... I'm seriously impressed when someone has this.