Pick a platinum you rarely see.

snakebit10

29 minutes ago, djb5f said:

One of my first platinums is a movie trivia game called “Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen!”

Only 103 achievers on PSNP, giving it a rarity of 1.24%.

L677bdc.png

This week I just saw someone achieve it on the Most Recent Platinum thread which was very cool.

Dude, you got Fight Night 4 platinum, that is sick! I didn't even know there was a Fight Night 4 game, I thought the only FN available in PS3 was Fight Night Champion, pretty cool!

Edited by Sappurys
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sappurys said:

Dude, you got Fight Night 4 platinum, that is sick! I didn't even know there was a Fight Night 4 game, I thought the only FN available in PS3 was Fight Night Champion, pretty cool!

Oh, FIFA Street plat. Forgot they made a PS3 game

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

Oh, FIFA Street plat. Forgot they made a PS3 game

I'm going to go with Ratchet Deadlocked. It's the last R&C game I need but it's kind of the red-headed step child of the series. People talk about the original trilogy but not the 4th game. It wasn't as good as the first 3 but it is significantly better than All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault. 

Ah, @Baker slipped in before me. I'll go with Styx: Master of Shadows. Feel like I never see that.

Edited by da-Noob123

13 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

I'm going to go with Ratchet Deadlocked. It's the last R&C game I need but it's kind of the red-headed step child of the series. People talk about the original trilogy but not the 4th game. It wasn't as good as the first 3 but it is significantly better than All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault. 

Ah, @Baker slipped in before me. I'll go with Styx: Master of Shadows. Feel like I never see that.

I certainly do not see Knack platinum very often.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

7th Sector... 

Oh man, what a treasure trove. It was honestly hard to pick, but given the topic of the thread and the fact that I obviously went through your profile before I'd have to go with Battle Fantasia. Clearly you're extremely profficient at fighting games so I could have chosen any of those, but that is the one I see the least from the games I'm familiar with.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Letenko said:

Oh man, what a treasure trove. It was honestly hard to pick, but given the topic of the thread and the fact that I obviously went through your profile before I'd have to go with Battle Fantasia. Clearly you're extremely profficient at fighting games so I could have chosen any of those, but that is the one I see the least from the games I'm familiar with.

Call of Duty Classic, because I've been considering going back and finishing that one. The normal and hard campaigns seem really tough.

1 hour ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Koihime†Enbu Ryo Rai Rai

You never cease to impress me with your fighting skills mate, major kudos.

Shadow Complex. Never saw it before, but it looks quite inteeresting from the gameplay I looked up.

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

Ultra Street Fighter 4

I saw that you were skipped by accident. From what I saw on your profile I'd have to pick Agarest: Generation of War 2. I haven't even heard of the game in passing, let alone seen anybody with the platinum.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Letenko said:

Shadow Complex. Never saw it before, but it looks quite inteeresting from the gameplay I looked up.

I saw that you were skipped by accident. From what I saw on your profile I'd have to pick Agarest: Generation of War 2. I haven't even heard of the game in passing, let alone seen anybody with the platinum.

Far Cry 2

You mean this series didn't start at #3? 😆

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I think you have more plats I "rarely see" than ones I do commonly see! 🤣

I'll go with this one, because I like the Artwork!

L2adddd.png

I never seen this before FIGHTS IN TIGHT SPACES 🤣

Now the serious answer, Invisible Inc. I remember that you recommend this game a lot, but after see the requeriments and style of the game I think is not my type of game, I struggled a lot with XCOM and seems more complex.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

I never seen this before FIGHTS IN TIGHT SPACES 🤣

Now the serious answer, Invisible Inc. I remember that you recommend this game a lot, but after see the requeriments and style of the game I think is not my type of game, I struggled a lot with XCOM and seems more complex.

OlliOlli World.

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
edited quoting for being fair to the user above, as our quotes got uploaded at the same time.
  • Like 1