Prediction: Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster

Abby_TheLastofUs

Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe a Final Fantasy Tactics remaster is coming?

Now that the Chrono Cross remaster has been confirmed to be real, it's time to move on to the other Square remaster that was part of the Nvidia leak.

Get your hopes up everyone.?

Now if only the Front Mission remakes would also come to PlayStation. ?

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KenpachiDaniel said:

That Nvidia leak is real. And it's already about time. They're running out of FF games to remaster. They remastered even Crystal Chronicles before Tactics. Square needs to analyze their priorities better.

Tactics was already remastered for PSP ages ago.

• Like 1

Anyone could just spout gibberish and claim it as a leak and if lucky get something right. I'm not getting any of my hopes up for new leak of the week.

Final Fantasy IX remake also wouldn't work like VII. There's no location in IX that's as detailed as Midgar to impress the players with how "awesome" it is. The characters, imo, would not translate well into the full realistic models that VII remake did because of the original style. Everyone also just appears sort of squashed down a bit. Finally, I don't think they could accomplish IX's visual humor very well with the realistic graphics. I haven't played VII remake so maybe they did for some of VII's humor.

On 2/9/2022 at 5:44 PM, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Now that the Chrono Cross remaster has been confirmed to be real, it's time to move on to the other Square remaster that was part of the Nvidia leak.

Get your hopes up everyone.1f601.png

Now if only the Front Mission remakes would also get PlayStation releases. 1f60f.png

There seems to be some credibility to the notion since the leak of games to be released has shown the announcement of three games now. The only ones not announced yet are the FF9Remake and FFTRemaster. These games aren't the only ones that have been announced for the first time after the leak either, so it isn't outside the realm of possibility. I of course would love for these two yet to be announced items to be announced, but I remain hesitant. The release dates are more placeholders than anything, but the information was submitted by the devs at one point in time to NVIDIA. Whether or not it remains true in these pandemic times is unknown.

56vMxyf.png

• Like 1

On 2/13/2022 at 9:57 PM, enaysoft said:

I love Final Fantasy Tactics!

Four to Six characters all surrounding a single chocobo, everyone repeatedly casting haste or using chakra, or sometimes doing a low damage attack on the Chocobo.

Happy memories.

Just spam accumulate. Exp and JP with every cast