Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

Back in the original MW2 days. me and a group of friends. all had our names. as ARLord, RiotLord, ShoutgunLord. and i was supposed to be SniperLord. well i missed the IP. and this was on XBox. so you paid to changed it. my friends thought it was funny. and i enjoyed it so it stuck.  So Snerlord was born.

Edited by Snerlord
  • Like 1

Virginia, USA-based rapper Pusha T's fourth mainline studio album It's Almost Dry which I'd say is my favourite LP release of 2022 (followed by The Weeknd's Dawn FM and Kendrick Lamar's Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers).

be90caf311e660f653ea0285ff749b55.1000x10

If it weren't already taken by one of the who-know's-how-many bot accounts which exist only to claim the very best Online IDs players can come up before anybody else, I wouldn't have included any underscores on mine. Still, I'm very happy with my chosen PSN username.

Edited by Dry

Growing up everyone kept telling me I had the bad habbit of delaying and doing everything at the last minute.

Probably not what they meant, but I kinda took it as a challenge.

I'm also infamously known for dragging my feet and arriving late at every skirmish when playing multiplayer.

But sometimes it works out for me: I arrive guns blazing, take out the enemies, revive my teammates, dish out some meds and just all round save the day! ?

• Like 1

My fascination for the one, and only, Frieza! The last 4 numbers are a childhood number for me since they are the number of letters for four of my favorite digimon (the last two's number of letters are combined): Shoutmon (8), Gumdramon (9), Slayerdramon (12) and Ouryumon (8) = 8920!

Edited by LordFrieza8920

I had a friend in primary and secondary school, him and his siblings all had the name "hybrid" in there gamertags on xbox and PS so I copied it lol, I was on Xbox 360 back then so my gamertag was hybridhero101, when I finally got the ps4 I saw an opportunity to evolve my gamertag beyond imagination and came up with the name you see before you. Pretty wild transformation right?

• Like 1