Gran Turismo 7 - Trophy Thoughts?

Ghost

4 minutes ago, quickfoozlle said:

Getting wins in online races is a much better idea for a trophy then just driving a certain amount of miles as the win requires at least a bit of skill and you feel a reward for the trophy while driving around is just a stupid way to make the player play the game if he cares for the trophy.

You could go for wins anyway? while you go for mileage trophies :)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, xHarry998 said:

I wonder if the distance related trophies like “Drove the length of the one complete 24 hours of Le Mans race: 2209.536km (1372.942 miles)” require these miles to be done on the respective track, or if it a cumulative of 1372 miles across all tracks?

99.9% sure that any track counts. 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:03 PM, Mezzixx said:

Honestly since there's a trophy to reach 600km/h, there will be some oval tracks where you can get like an average of 450km/h, more or less. That's like about 30h of rubber banding really. + if you just do the 50 Sport races, you'll have put a dent in the mileage already. Don' t discard this game just yet. 

Oh no I would definitely get it. Its just the grind and stuff that kills it for me. Back on Forza 2 I did far more than most of these requirements but my driving game craze has dwindled since then. By the way which are the online trophies as I don't seem to be spotting them. Would appreciate the spot... cheers.

On 26/02/2022 at 11:49 PM, Andre3K1823 said:

Driving the Autobahn Together is the only one I want to know how specific it is. Can it be done in free roam type thing or does it need to be a race? Can I make a private lobby and invite who I want?  We'll see soon

If that was the only trophy you wanted to know the specifics of, why did you quote the entire fking list?

Edited by IronMask75
Adding a blank line beneath the quote for ease of readability, like it should be by default.

2 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

- the biggest pain was having to get first place 91 times in online races which is very difficult since you're matched with players who are on your skill level and since you're not going to get first every race you end up having to play many hundreds of online games basically sweating trying to get first each time, rather than just enjoying online racing. It made me give up on two of the four gold trophies in GT Sport.

There's always DR tanking. As an A+ driver (50-60k DR average) there were times where the penalty system handed me a DR reset for accumulating too many SR infractions. Racing my way from 7k DR back up to 55K gets you about 20 free wins.

Well that takes the pressure of and means online I can relax and do my own thing!

My plan is to simply get SP done whilst learning the motion controls on controller setup (had wanted to do in GTS but had already done the single play with sticks by time I learnt it was better when mastered), then jump into online and actually be able to really take corners more like a wheel ? ?.

See you on the tracks!

Everyone complaining about the online mileage have clearly never done the level 50 grind in gt sport, or at least done it legit. I’m sat halfway through level 48 and it’s one of the most tedious things I’ve ever done and I’ve still got at least another 18 hours of blue moon to finish it. I’d have took 500 online wins over level 50.

By the time you’ve got 50 sport race completions you’ll have put a decent dent into the mileage and then just open lobby ssrx in the tomahawk, do a few laps a day before you log off and it’ll pop in no time

I'm not even a graphic designer but I'd have a ball designing trophies icons for games, I guess PD have more important things to do (1st world problems, I know).

On topic, looks like one of the easier GT lists, unless the licensed tests got harder, it just looks grindy.

• Like 4

terrible list. sad there is no trophy for getting gold on everything. looks like a boring grind fest like gt sport. i bet the campaign will be just as easy as the events in sport and gt 6. *sigh* 

also, the autobahn online is a horrible trophy. i hope you can just set up endurance races and rubber band around Daytona or something.