Yes, It's a complete autopop.

Mako

12 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

I don’t understand why people go out of their way to hide trophies outright unless they either hacked them or got them by incident of modders triggering the trophy requirements in an online lobby. 

It’s almost like they’re ashamed. 

I was never going to play Fall Guys because I cannot stand modern online only games. This game didn’t exactly get on the right foot either in this trophy community. Loads of people were endlessly complaining about the Infallible trophy being outright bullshit because of RNG. 

The ranting got so bad it even got Brian of PS5Trophies fame on YouTube to try to pressure the developers on Twitter to change the trophy requirements for Infallible. 

I used to respect the man, but now he seems to do nothing but play garbage 1 minute platinum games for his audience. A guy in his mid 40s playing a bunch of shit games. Pathetic.

Honestly though, this is when I can definitely tell some of you guys are taking this trophy hunting hobby too seriously.

I have a fair bit of games hidden that I won't ever get the plat on (due to lack of ability/having to replay almost the entire list because of a ps3 dying), and now I have nice memey milestones that would be ruined if I unhid the older trophies :(

38 minutes ago, Kill-MC-Mildred said:

I don't think I've done it but I can't see this option in the menu anywhere. Apparently it appears when you log in but I'm seeing nothing

Wasn't an Epic account required to play the game from season 6 onwards? That's the case for PC players at least. If you've ever linked your PSN to an epic account then I think it just does it automatically like mine did, otherwise I'm not sure what they do.

Reading about all the drama going on with Fall Guys rn from the perspective of someone who wanted to play, but couldn’t (can’t justify a monthly plus subscription at the moment), I’m happy it’s soon going to be FTP, but I’ll likely wait at least a year or so before starting it to see if/how the FTP economy affects earning the trophies.

Also, I’ve got work to do on other online/FTP titles before I start another one.

I hope everyone who owns the current game manages to complete their original list before the old launcher stops working though! 

• Like 4

On 24/03/2022 at 1:00 AM, AJ_Radio said:

It’s almost like they’re ashamed. 

Honestly though, this is when I can definitely tell some of you guys are taking this trophy hunting hobby too seriously.

>why would people on a trophy hunting website take trophy hunting seriously and hide a trophy list they feel like they didn't earn. 

No idea at all man, total mystery. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

it’s soon going to be FTP

As far as I know, the new launcher is only free to download for people, who currently already own Fall Guys, so not sure where you got the FTP thing from.

3 hours ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

how do I get the new trophy list?

9 pages and this question still gets asked in various forms, even a couple posts before this. The internet was a mistake man.

15 hours ago, Smashero said:

You didn't read any posts above, right?

Edited by Infernopommes
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Peneuvista said:

So, if I got the original platinum, and I dont want it to be replicate, I have to stop playing Fall Guys forever in that account?

That's basically it, yeah. I'm facing the same choice. However as I have a PC, and crossprogression, I'm considering just playing on my account but on another platform.

17 minutes ago, anxietycrossing said:

That's basically it, yeah. I'm facing the same choice. However as I have a PC, and crossprogression, I'm considering just playing on my account but on another platform.

Lucky you: my PC is shit and can't handle anything, let alone Fall Guys.

I guess I will give up and autopop, I don't want to lose all of the progress I made in the game. I will get with a Platinum that is totally meaningless and doesn't represent anything to me, but I will live with that. There are people who are likely to get stuck with an unobtainable Platinum and they are in a worse situation than mine.

Edited by KenjiCBZ

28 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Lucky you: my PC is shit and can't handle anything, let alone Fall Guys.

I guess I will give up and autopop, I don't want to lose all of the progress I made in the game. I will get with a Platinum that is totally meaningless and doesn't represent anything to me, but I will live with that. There are people who are likely to get stuck with an unobtainable Platinum and they are in a worse situation than mine.

Could always hide the autopopped list