The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

5 hours ago, BadCoolRad said:

You can autopop it by using the import save from ps4 to the ps5 version once I did that the collectible popped up immediately. I think you can also import the save when you get the platinum for ps4 version.

Unfortunately don’t have the hard drive space to install both the PS4 and PS5 versions, so I’m just going to pass on this. Disappointed, but not the end of the world. This collectible was just poorly handled all round.

22 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Available March 12:

5ctzbqe3k6na1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Requirements:

ni8ur8j3k6na1.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg

Edit: TLoU Remastered did not work for me. Got it by launching Part 1's PS+ Premium Trial though.

I actually like this little nft- uh, digital collectible, but good 'ol sony stuck TLOU:R behind the highest tier, despite it being a PS4 game, so it's a no go for me. And don't even get me started on locking the demos behind the highest tier...

12 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

I actually like this little nft- uh, digital collectible, but good 'ol sony stuck TLOU:R behind the highest tier, despite it being a PS4 game, so it's a no go for me. And don't even get me started on locking the demos behind the highest tier...

Just get premium. There's hundreds of additional games for just a little more

so it's worth it. Plus you'll be able to stop complaining about not having access to those games. ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Just get premium. There's hundreds of additional games for just a little more

so it's worth it. Plus you'll be able to stop complaining about not having access to those games. 1f609.png

Haha, but then what would I complain about?

I took advantage of some promotion and moved up to Extra and so far only played The Medium (perfect title as it's as middle of the road as you can get) and Wheel of Fortune. So, definitely not worth the money so far. I don't want to stream anything so that cuts out the main benefit of Premium. 

And honestly, between sales on PSN, regular Plus games, and sales of physical discs, I really don't need another pipeline for games to backlog.

18 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

l sony stuck TLOU:R behind the highest tier, despite it being a PS4 game, so it's a no go for me.

Remasters/remakes of older games are in Premium, even if they are for PS4 or PS5.

I don't feel Premium is particularly attractive, but it's also only 20 dollars/euros more than Extra per year, so less than 1.70 per month (or less if you use discounted PSN cards). I get enough value from the occasional Premium only game that it's worth it to me. I agree with the trails, though, and feel these should be free to anyone and not require a PS+ Premium subscription.

23 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Available March 12:

5ctzbqe3k6na1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Requirements:

ni8ur8j3k6na1.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg

Edit: TLoU Remastered did not work for me. Got it by launching Part 1's PS+ Premium Trial though.

And once again another that's not working for me. Already owned TLoU Remastered as it came with my OG PS4, but it's not popping it. And have no desire to buy Part 1. 

• Like 2

I never got the Horizon Forbidden West campaign.

But they did give me the PS3 campaign a second time:

58wUMeb.png

Sadly completing it did not unlock a second PS3 collectible in my cabinet.

And I really hope it is not just going to sit showing as completed on my account for nearly 2 years.

12 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

I never got the Horizon Forbidden West campaign.

But they did give me the PS3 campaign a second time:

58wUMeb.png

Sadly completing it did not unlock a second PS3 collectible in my cabinet.

And I really hope it is not just going to sit showing as completed on my account for nearly 2 years.

Ps3 campaign is not on my list

Weird

17 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

The remaster is still available on the PlayStation Plus Collection, isn't it?

I can still add it to my library anyway and I don't have Premium.

Edit: Just checked and it seems I can't add it to my library anymore like I could over the weekend, so I guess that was a bug.

Edited by Jacko_the_lad

30 minutes ago, PudimOmnipotente said:

Does anyone know if 5 days seems enough to get the Horizon Forbidden West collectible? I couldnt play before and would like to go for it if 5 days would be doable without much stress

It took me about 6 hours while skipping cutscene (since I didn't want spoilers) and just rushing what was required.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, PudimOmnipotente said:

Does anyone know if 5 days seems enough to get the Horizon Forbidden West collectible? I couldnt play before and would like to go for it if 5 days would be doable without much stress

Took me 10 hours to do so (I didn't skip cutscenes, but I didn't do any optional dialogue). Do make sure to get any flowers you find along the way

• Like 1

On 3/12/2023 at 3:55 PM, Viper said:

And once again another that's not working for me. Already owned TLoU Remastered as it came with my OG PS4, but it's not popping it. And have no desire to buy Part 1. 

Just play the trial for part 1 on ps plus, it worked for me when remastered didn't

4 hours ago, new_world80 said:

I'm not getting my points for playing Hollow Knight this month, is there a way to fix this?

I believe the campaign that you are referring to requires you to buy the game... not play the game. 

If you already owned that particular game before that campaign went live, then it won't count towards completing it. 

My suggestion would be to purchase a different game from the list if you want to receive the points and complete the campaign. 

1 hour ago, Vanqishd said:

A new campaign similar to HFW and Sifu has shown up for me just now. It's Shadow of the Colossus this time around.

It was the Hard Game Club reward for March. It seems it first appeared for people who already played it (my case) and now it's showing up for everyone else to have a chance to get it. I believe the same thing happened with the Sifu (February's reward).

4qtlhi7yxwoa1.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg

I imagine a brand new HGC reward will be revealed on April 1st.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior

On 3/16/2023 at 4:47 PM, NostalgicMinion said:

For those still trying to get the TLOU campaign and have had issues with Remastered not registering, it registered for me today, so hopefully issue has been fixed.

It has, it unlocked for me just now trying Remastered again.