PS+ Essential August 2022 - Tony Hawk's™ Pro Skater™ 1 + 2, Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Little Nightmares

Abby_TheLastofUs

15 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Double dipping yet again.. what a surprise. 

Little Nightmare I think is in the Premium lineup, for sure it was part of Now

2 minutes ago, Mori said:

Sorry but are you complaining about the line-up for August?

I think it’s complaining only because LN was part of Now and is part of Premium 

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

I think it’s complaining only because LN was part of Now and is part of Premium 

I see. 

Well still great month imo, already played LN but THPS and Yakuza I love to add to my library.

Just now, Mori said:

I see. 

Well still great month imo, already played LN but THPS and Yakuza I love to add to my library.

I’ve read very very good feedbacks about Yakuza, TH is not my type of game, but for sure is something rare in this world of story driven open world games 

46 minutes ago, Mori said:

Sorry but are you complaining about the line-up for August?

Well not happy about receiving a game we already have in Extra for the 3rd month in a row. Never liked Skating games and I've tried to play Yakuza a few times but can just never get into them, not saying those 2 are bad games just not for me.

Edited by GUDGER666

13 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Yes it was added last February, taken off, then put back on and now it's on Essentials. I really thought the double dipping would have to end with the new service... It ls instead much worse. 

1 hour ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Yakuza: Like A Dragon (PS5 | PS4) - 84 Metacritic Score | 8.1 User Score

Game info

Yakuza: Like A Dragon is the eighth mainline entry in the Yakuza/Ryū ga Gotoku franchise, and is something of a very soft reboot for the franchise. While still connected to prior entries in the series, Like A Dragon features a brand new protagonist and is a turn-based RPG instead of an action-adventure brawler. Despite the shift from the series' usual protagonist and its starkly different gameplay, Like A Dragon was praised by critic and users, with a particular focus on the game's writing and humor. Some even went as far as to call it the best entry in the series. The only consistent line of criticism that the game was subjected to was that due to its length, the turn-based battle system could start to feel repetitive towards the end of the game.

Trophy Hunting

Yakuza: Like A Dragon's PSNProfiles trophy guide by FIDO1337 gives the game a difficulty rating of 5/10, taking upwards of 80 hours to platinum.

Tell me the full review of Like A Dragon 2 is imminent, without telling me the reveal is imminent ?????

I am so exited that people get to try such an excellent game for 'free' now, especially since it has been almost four years since we last had a Yakuza title on the service (Kiwami in November '18). I bought Like A Dragon on release to support the series (remember the wait for Yakuza 5? I remember), still haven't played it, but I'm not even mad; more people getting a taste of this sublime series is always a good thing.

Will work wonders for the Trophy rarity of both stacks too, which is really rather high for such a long and involved Platinum.

Don't sleep on this game if you've never played Yakuza or are ambivalent about JRPGs, you have got to try it

Edited by Golem25
  • Like 2