Ps Plus Premium/Extra October list

Sailar91

Ps Plus Premium/Extra October  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which game are you most interested in for Extra?

• Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition
    • Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition
    • Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
    • Dragon Quest Builders
    • Dragon Quest Builders 2
    • Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below
    • Dragon Quest Heroes II: Explorer’s Edition
    • Inside
    • The Medium
    • Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
    • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China
    • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India
    • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia
    • Assassin’s Creed III Remastered
    • Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
    • Hohokum
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in for Premium?

• Yakuza 3 Remastered
    • Yakuza 4 Remastered
    • Yakuza 5 Remastered
    • Limbo
    • Ultra Street Fighter IV
    • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
    • Everyday Shooter

I'll definitely play Vice City (even if it is buggy it's still something to do lol)

I may try Medium, I marked it as interested in.

And also marked Dragon Builder 2 as interested as it does have MP aspects but still not sure if I will get to it.

It's not a "great" month for me by any means, but it may be better than last month at least.

3 hours ago, AN0n1m8 said:

So, the AC Chronicles trilogy are those which have three different trophy lists?

yes. it's the one with 3 trophy lists and no platinum. 

also to note: there's 4 potential game lists to tackle on now (for sure going to take out chronicles russia and india) i have china listed in my backlog list.

Recently got interested in Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age so it’s nice to see it’s on there. Never heard of The Medium but I’m gonna have to look it up as it seems a lot of people are hyped about it.

For those with premium, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is a real gem in the same vein as God of War and all the other PS3 era hack-n-slash games, but it borrows a lot of elements from other games and the combined flavours of everything makes it stand out as a very unique and interesting game. I honestly loved it when I played it. Still need to get a copy of LOS2.

• Like 1

Still not a fan of the "hey, let's just dump this series on them in bulk" approach. And even less of a fan of returning games being put on the service as new additions. Curious about The Medium though, I wanted to play it but not enough to buy it, waited for it to be on Plus to try it out. 

Edited by the1andonly654
  • Like 1

Extra list:

-Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Interested, read it's good, never put any time into GTA games. Medium interest.

-DQ11S - I got the non-S version at launch and didn't put much time into it. Don't know that I'll want to play this version, but it's at least a prompt to knock out the original.

-Assassin's Creed: All of them - Hard pass. I've tried the series in the past and it just didn't stick.

-DQ Builders 1/2 - Have a copy of one but never finished it. A quick digital install is a convenient way to clean up, Might touch 2, high on the list.

-Inside - Good game, did it on Steam. Not sure I really want to do it again, but it's a cheap platinum for a decent experience.

-The Medium - Read about this the other day. Looks neat. High interest.

-Naruto to Boruto: Animu Boogaloo - Maybe, sure. My nephew is beside me insisting it's a good game. Mild interest, might just let him replay it.

-Hohokum - Finally time to sit down with this. General interest.

Premium list:

-Yakuza - I've tried this series in the past. It's fine. Just fine. On the maybe list.

-Limo - Good game, if not frustrating as hell at points. Not interested in doing the low death run again, so I'm going to pass for now.

-Ultra Street Fighter IV - Not a big fighting game guy, pass.

-Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - This was already on Now, did they remove it at some point? There was much complaining when it first hit now because it didn't include any of the (expensive) DLC. It's a long, difficult game but I'm still interested in finishing it. Medium interest.

Not a terrible selection. Some stuff I'm interested in, a few convenience installs and a couple maybe titles.

Edited by Jelly Soup

I’m excited to play Inside. Almost bought that a bunch of times. Limbo was also very good, same devs I think. Hohokum is an interesting game that was previously on Plus, but worth playing. The URs are very deceiving in that, it’s not a hard game.

The only other game that looks interesting is The Medium. The rest is stuff I own or not interested in.

11 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

there are SO many good indie games that extra could have on it and instead they dump more assassins creed games. garbage month imo.

I'm pretty confident saying Inside and Limbo are some of the very best indies ever made.

I have my glasses on, so I can point a few others in the Extra catalog if you need help finding them.

?

19 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I’m excited to play Inside.

Exquisite taste.

• Like 1

going to give gta, the medium and castlevania a download, first gta I played was number 4 so I never played any before that, the medium looks interesting and I've always wanted to try a castlevania game out

btw if you've never played Inside or Limbo then download them both and you won't be dissapointed :) especially Inside

Extra Tier games: they got a solid line-up in my opinion. But if anything, I'll be checking out The Medium. GTA Vice City I already have on disc with the other two games (it also makes no sense to release that game by itself, even though it was just on PS Now before it merged back in June).

Premium Games: I'm actually disappointed with this set :facepalm:. I was hoping they would add Syphon Filter 3 to finish the trilogy or maybe some games that were in PS Now before (like Sly Cooper). As a joke, I find the lack of adding classic or fan favorite games more scary than Halloween itself. The only "Spooky" game I see is Castlevania. But other than that, this may as well be another big pass from me... until next month. :dunno:

Plenty of games on that list I am interested in so this is a good month for me. DQ games always interests me and the AC's this month basically fulfills the goal to play almost all the pre-Origins games in the series (just need AC Liberation to appear on the list in the future).

A lot of them take quite a bit of time to platinum/100% though so between this and the previous months' releases, I don't know if I can get through them all in time. For those with experience with the previous iteration of this service (PS Now), how long do games usually stay on the service?

3 hours ago, RotatingCube said:

Plenty of games on that list I am interested in so this is a good month for me. DQ games always interests me and the AC's this month basically fulfills the goal to play almost all the pre-Origins games in the series (just need AC Liberation to appear on the list in the future).

A lot of them take quite a bit of time to platinum/100% though so between this and the previous months' releases, I don't know if I can get through them all in time. For those with experience with the previous iteration of this service (PS Now), how long do games usually stay on the service?

Most of them should stay forever, but a couple of titles get removed every month and you never know which one will be removed. The usually put them in the “Leaving soon” category 

16 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

Own majority of it already. Don't care for DQ. Might try Medium.... might. 

USF4 should be the ps4 version tbh.

other than that, not a bad list for those who never played these games. Whether buggy or not.

They changed USF4 with the PS4 version! 

• Like 1