Fallout 4 coming to PS5 (update: April 25th 2024)

Larzz

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Update: 

https://x.com/fallout/status/1734966577177534610?s=61&t=eMBBBxwo0JqewGom_wlQ2g

”Thank you for your patience with us as we work on the Fallout 4 next-gen update. We know you're excited, and so are we! But we need a bit more time and look forward to an exciting return to the Commonwealth in 2024.” 

Edited by Larzz
Grammar
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Larzz said:

Update: 

https://x.com/fallout/status/1734966577177534610?s=61&t=eMBBBxwo0JqewGom_wlQ2g

”Thank you for your patience with us as we work on the Fallout 4 next-gen update. We know you're excited, and so are we! But we need a bit more time and look forward to an exciting return to the Commonwealth in 2024.” 

As long as it remains a free upgrade, it's no big deal if it is delayed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I really hope for a separate stack for the PS5 trophies, since they are an incentive to play games for most of us. I will probably try to not do 100% for a few months as every time I do that to a game I lose interest in playing it, just like with Skyrim PS5 😔. Having just finished the Fallout TV series, I am more than certain that a remastered Fallout New Vegas will be the next game after this PS5 upgrade, the question is when, my guess is maybe after season 2. Also, Fallout 4 VR for PSVR 2 would be legendary just like Skyrim PSVR was. But yeah, since Bethesda now is owned by Microsoft I don't see it ever happening.

1 hour ago, Andrei-Balan said:

Autopop or not I just can't wait to get all the trophies again from 0%. Fallout 4 with locked 60 fps & improved graphics + a new trophy list for ps5 sounds too good.

Maybe just maybe bethesda will consider remastering 3 & new veags in the near future. 

"This free update includes native applications for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, Performance mode and Quality mode settings, as well as stability improvements and fixes. Experience up to 60 FPS and increased resolutions!" 

It's most likely a native ps5 version.

I hope there's no autopop. I don't have time to replay games I love without trophies attached so no autopop would be perfect for me.

I definitely think Bethesda will remaster Fallout 3 one day. It's New Vegas I'm less sure about. I don't think Bethesda's ego will allow for it lol

On 10/24/2022 at 4:14 PM, Cloemoester said:

Looking forward to playing this again next year after getting the platinum earlier this year! (I only want autopop because I don’t want to get the max happiness in the settlement again, that took weeks to do haha)

There is a video on youtube showing you how to get that happiness trophy. Just a bed and a couple of items was all you needed. Didn't take me more than 2 or 3 hours to get it.

• Like 1

If I'm not mistaken, you can just delete your PS4 save as that's the only way it could autopop (if auto pop is an option). No save files, no autopop. I would recommend 100%ing the game first if you do go this path (and want 100%).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Andrei-Balan said:

Autopop or not I just can't wait to get all the trophies again from 0%. Fallout 4 with locked 60 fps & improved graphics + a new trophy list for ps5 sounds too good.

Maybe just maybe bethesda will consider remastering 3 & new veags in the near future. 

"This free update includes native applications for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, Performance mode and Quality mode settings, as well as stability improvements and fixes. Experience up to 60 FPS and increased resolutions!" 

It's most likely a native ps5 version.

I nearly forgot this would be PS5 only, I mean I do have PS5 just means I need to remove games due to storage space. Suppose I could just delete Fallout 4 the PS4 verison, move a PS5 game to the internal storage and keep it that way. Then grab the pS5 Fallout 4. (I do not like opening my PS to install one of those microcards or something, which I am given to understand, is the only way to get more storage. It's fine, I am forcing myself to learn to let go of games I don't really play or have platinumed). Think I need to finish FF7Remake then unistall it, was up to Chapter 14 (And I am not platinuming that one, so it's just there for the story portion).

The old saves though will always be there on the PS5 right? Incase I ever reinstall my old games. (Oh yeah, I might have to unistall Cyberpunk too, platinumed it, but maybe it's time to say goodbye)

Edited by Prince-Varuni

Finally, bad timing as it's 1 Day before Stellar Blade (which will take priority, and not like they need to worry about it... Especially being a Microsoft Studio technically 😅) but as Akihiko would say "I've been waiting for this!" especially after how shit Starfail was on Xbox Series X... Still pissed at the $170 I spent on that for the Digital Deluxe version (only played for 10 Hours ultimately before freeing up the SSD space it was wasting)

• Like 1