Bingo Bonanza 2023[ENDED]

I appreciate y'all taking the time to look at my list and give me recommendations. These made me legitimately laugh though. Seems like y'all just want me to suffer lol. Almost every one of these games are ones I had a viscerally negative reaction to. If something is at 0% or has maybe one trophy, it's for a very good reason. That reason being almost always being I tried it and it was not for me. I guess I should have asked for no 0% ?

21 hours ago, Biscoito18 said:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition seems a good choice. The main story isn't that long and it's my favorite of the Survivor Trilogy. ;)

I honestly wish I could play this. I played it on PC when it originally released and I enjoyed it a lot. So I picked up the definitive version during sale, wanting to have an excuse to play it again. But the shaky camera is absolutely horrendous. It's so bad I just can't play the game. It makes me really nauseous after just a few minutes. :/

13 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I cannot even begin to describe the length, width and total tonnage of how much I recommend Outer Wilds, which you have on your list, but without any trophies yet...

...an amazing game from start to finish!

I'm glad a lot of people enjoy this game. I'll just say that it isn't for me.

13 hours ago, Finch_III said:

Depends on how much time you'd like to invest. If you're looking for something quick and easy, I'd probably go for Stray, which is mostly done and a pretty easy game to wipe off your list! 

I've already beaten Stray, and trophy cleanups don't count for this event. I didn't really like it enough to bother with the trophies anyway.

12 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

For something quick (although it may not feel that way, lol) I'd say Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. I personally love it but it's definitely not for everyone. Seems like you still play on your PS3 so I'd also say Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon for something a bit meatier but still short.

But there are good recommendations above too (it's a good thing this event is only about finishing the story though, because the grind for that Tomb Raider plat is horrible).

I actually played Everybody's Gone to the Rapture for about an hour trying to get the "feels" square done. I can see why other people would like it, but it is not for me.

I guess I can do Blood Dragon. I only tried it because I was reconnecting with an old friend, and they were super into it at the time. The idea behind the aesthetic is cool, but I kind of hated it. I should almost be done though, so I guess it'll have to do. Maybe I'll like it more this time around. I'm definitely saving it for last though.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

I've already beaten Stray, and trophy cleanups don't count for this event. I didn't really like it enough to bother with the trophies anyway.

Haha fair enough! I'm pretty sure trophy clean-ups would count though if it's a trophy linked to a new playthrough – i.e the speedrun trophy. But yeah, if it's not for you, it's not for you! 

Edit: Having checked the original rules again, I'm wrong haha. Doesn't affect any games I've played, thankfully. 

Having checked your list again, how about Returnal? Seems like you got reasonably far in it, without completing the game (Act III trophy not binged). So hopefully it falls into the range of 'you enjoyed it enough to get through most of it', but didn't quite complete it. 

Edited by Finch_III
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Alternatewarning said:

Update #4

Anyone know any good list of games released in December?.

I was going to suggest Marvel’s Midnight Suns, but you just did that one.

Final Fantasy Crisis Core Reunion came out in December

I played The Wild at Heart last year, it’s a short pikmin type of game, pretty cute, but quite simple

1 minute ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

I was going to suggest Marvel’s Midnight Suns, but you just did that one.

Final Fantasy Crisis Core Reunion came out in December

I played The Wild at Heart last year, it’s a short pikmin type of game, pretty cute, but quite simple

Ahhhh, I should have used that for December instead of what I did...darn T.T

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

*So,time to start asking for some suggestions for the recommended game. (Second Attempt 1f636.png)

Keep up the good work!!!

Doesn’t look like there’s much you haven’t completed but I see you’ve played Trek to Yomi, so I’ll suggest Sifu. Haven’t played it yet myself but I have a friend who’s a big fan of both. :)

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

*So,time to start asking for some suggestions for the recommended game. (Second Attempt 1f636.png)

Keep up the good work!!!

I recommend Night in the Woods which is always the game I think of first when asked what my favourite platinum was to get.

If that doesn’t look like your type of game then I suggest Bastion (a game I’ve completed twice before and keep meaning to play on PlayStation)

Final suggestion is for Valiant Hearts: The Great War

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

Keep up the good work!!!

You have a very impressive list of completed games. I didn't find a Resident Evil or many horror games though, so I would say any of the new Remakes, especially "Resident Evil 3" since it's the easiest and quickest of them, "Martha is Dead" (if you liked The Town of Light) and "Little Nightmares II" since you already played the first one.

Edited by Biscoito18
  • Like 1

@Charizarzar @Hurricane_Tanya

Thanks for the suggestions!, Sifu & Night in the Woods are very tempting games. I read some good things about Bastion too.

Already have the 100% of Valiant Hearts: The Great War, such a great game indeed!!

@Biscoito18You right about the horror games, i'm in debt with that, but i have some in my backlog waiting: Siren, The Evil Within 1 & 2 and...Little Nightmares 2!

Some great suggestions! thank you all guys...i'm gonna play some of these very soon! :highfive:

Edited by ShinigamiSensei-
  • Like 3

I'm gonna join in on this and see how far I can get!
Here is my card

LDcKcDo.png

Edit: Currently playing Boyfriend Dungeon and thinking it would fit for any of these:

• Featuring a Romance or Romance Options
  • Underplayed
  • Rogue-like
  • That Gives You the Feels (define Feels, does creeped out by a stalker count?)

If it fits for all of those, which one do you all think would be the hardest to get in another game?

Edited by KazaneHime
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, KazaneHime said:

Edit: Currently playing Boyfriend Dungeon and thinking it would fit for any of these:

• Featuring a Romance or Romance Options
  • Underplayed
  • Rogue-like
  • That Gives You the Feels (define Feels, does creeped out by a stalker count?)

If it fits for all of those, which one do you all think would be the hardest to get in another game?

Definitely not the last one, creeped out feelings are not what the phrase means. It's more of emotional waffyness, like you see a good love scene between dying lovers and you suddenly get choked up and start crying, even if you are a man's man. That's sort of what the Feels are.

As for the others, I wouldn't know as I don't know what games you intend to play that define these aspects. But if you asked me with a gun to my head xD I'd saying Underplayed is the hardest of the bunch. I can count some really interesting visual novels that give romance options(not to mention all three modern Persona titles where you can woo characters in their hang out events) and there are a ton of rogue-likes.

• Like 1