Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster on PS4

Abby_TheLastofUs

Which Pixel Remaster are you looking forward to playing/replaying the most?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pixel Remaster are you looking forward to playing/replaying the most?

• Final Fantasy I
    • Final Fantasy II
    • Final Fantasy III
    • Final Fantasy IV
    • Final Fantasy V
    • Final Fantasy VI

2 hours ago, The_Kopite said:

Wait, they are gonna make them 100% games aren't they?

Square Enix - Let's make more money by adding a Platinum trophy as DLC.

Don't do it Square Enix!

The Steam versions essentially already have Platinum trophies (obtain all other achievements), so they would have to put more effort into NOT including a platinum as opposed to including it.

Edited by Alayaes
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, POEman553 said:

If they do that, you would literally be able to Platinum the entire series on PS4 and PS3 (excluding upcoming FFXVI on PS5). That would take literal years to do them all.

Aside from FF11, FF4: The After Years, and FF7 Dirge of Cerberus. Not counting the tactics series either

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alayaes said:

The Steam versions essentially already have Platinum trophies (obtain all other achievements), so they would have to put more effort into NOT including a platinum as opposed to including it.

That's really nice to hear! Thanks for the info! Not played them on Steam nor looked at their achievements tbh. Been waiting for Playstation versions since that first trailer got me all hyped up and then down again after seeing "Mobile and PC" or whatever it said lol

• Like 1

As long as it's not overpriced as its Steam counterpart, hopefully there's an all in one version or hope they are all in one, I don't mind having one trophy list really doesn't bother me, just having these timeless classic on PS4/5 is enough for me, FFIV is my favorite.

Edited by Sunnyburrito

'Don't tease the octopus, kids!'

Seriously, don't do the tease. Been waiting for ages to re-play these games with some trophies involved!

EDIT: They could easily make each game it's own Platinum. If it's a single collection of 6 games, they could just have the individual game list install when that select game gets chosen. Should be simple actually for Square Enix to do!

Edited by agorazUHD