Game Trading

Sly Ripper

Looking to sell a digital code for BF2042 Ultimate Edition for PS4/PS5 with a ton of content included (check the image, couldn't embed it for some reason https://imgur.com/QISsydD)

The code is for NA PSN store (Canada more specifically, but both US and CA share the same codes). $80 CAD in a form of gift cards (CA), DM if interested.

Edited by Sydoki

Would be someone interested in buying a basically unused PSP 3000 in Radiant Red, complete with the original box, manuals and everything else that came with it? Went through some old inventory earlier this week, and found this beauty in one of the boxes there. I don't really need it myself, since I already have 3 PSPs and 2 Vitas, so I thought someone on here could potentially be interested. One thing I should mention is that the original battery was bloated and dead, so I couldn't fully test the system yet. But I already ordered a replacement battery, which should arrive today or tommorrow, so that I can put the system to the test and see if everything works fine. I can then also provide pictures and everything else potential buyers need to make a proper decision.

I'm currently living in Germany btw, so shipping within Europe would be preferred. Global shipping is technically possible though, so if someone from beyond the European borders really, really wants it, just message me and I'm pretty sure we can figure something out.

Also, all the stuff that's listed here is still up for sale (minus Caveman Warriors and Best of PlayStation Network Vol. 1, the latter was sold through eBay for a whoopin 112 Euro).

I'm selling over 200 Visual Novels. Mostly PSV but some PS3s and PS4s. Most are Japanese but I also have some NA/EU/KR stacks. I'm selling cheaper than anywhere online, especially for bundled sales.

The full list can be seen here (check on desktop, the layout is strange on mobile). The first of the tabs also includes pictures of all games: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bKz4tzzErvrrxRAILL5jM35m2VlSdPBmDPMlzz5PSls/edit#gid=924994800. DM me if interested !

Edited by Thropy_Croissant
  • Like 1

On 12/26/2021 at 6:08 PM, GunfighterHefty said:

PS3

Splatterhouse (3x, 1 disc only, 2 CIB)

This list is already far too long. If interested at all, PM with info. I can provide my list for what I'm looking for in return with trades. Open to talking more at length with anyone. Would be shipping from US. 

I may be potentially interested in the disc only Splatterhouse. Thankfully blu-ray discs are more scratch resistant than DVDs, which was a constant problem for Xbox 360 games.

Splatterhouse isn't an easy game to find nowadays, and unfortunately has succumbed to the list of PS3 games that are expensive. I'm willing to negotiate a fair price for you if you are still selling this game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wondering if anyone in NA (or Canada) have any import games that have their own trophy list that they want to trade be it for Vita, PS3, PS4, or PS5?

So far - I have:

Rayman Legends PS4 (Chinese version)

Rayman Legends Vita (China version)

The Walking Dead S1 Telltale (Japan vers)

I have more, will have to look or not done with em yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No idea if someone would be interested, but I have a sold code for FIFA 23 (EU), Ultimate Team for PS4+PS5, the one worth 100€ (of course, won't sell for that price) according to the store.

Edited by FinalFan
Sold, unavailable

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, am selling my PS vita collection; both consoles an physical games; with a lot of games still sealed. Check the discord channel I made for it https://discord.gg/QHs3Yvgmr5. You can see pictures of said games in the channel. You can DM me KingmathyGoodman#9840 on discord

Here is a list of the games in Excel with their prices; i'll make discount for buying multiple games.

The games are on 3 different sheets...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dpL6xNzICzA-Vd8s4U8xhO12GYCUNX9u/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=109261567615173750349&rtpof=true&sd=true

Edited by KingmathyGoodman

• 1 month later...

Currently selling the following:

PS4

• Alan Wake Remastered (new & sealed)
  • Beyond a Steel SKy - SOLD
  • Digimon Story Hacker's Memory (new & sealed)
  • Distrust
  • Heart & Slash (new & sealed)
  • Maid of Sker
  • Outlast Trinity (new & sealed)
  • Pharaonic
  • Shadow Warrior - SOLD
  • Song of Horror Deluxe Edition
  • Tales of Zestiria - SOLD
  • Vikings Wolves of Midgard Special Edition - SOLD
  • Watch Dogs Legion
  • Yakuza Like a Dragon Day Ichi Steelbook Edition (new & sealed)

Vita

• Disgaea 4 A Promise <revisited (German version)
  • DUngeon Hunter Alliance - SOLD
  • Earth Defense Force 2 Invaders from Planet Space (new & sealed)
  • Muramasa Rebirth
  • Silent Hill Book of Memories (German version)
  • Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni (new & sealed)
  • Virtua Tennis 4 World Tour - SOLD

PS3

• Batman Arkham Asylum - SOLD
  • Dark Souls Scholars of the Old Sin
  • Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
  • Dragon's Crown
  • Nier
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - SOLD
  • Resident Evil 6 - SOLD
  • Sacred 2 Fallen Angel
  • Splatterhouse
  • Way of the Samurai 4
  • X-Com Enemy WIthin - SOLD
  • Yakuza Dead Souls

PS5

• Forspoken
  • Gamedec
  • Last Days of Lazarus - SOLD
  • Star Ocean The Divine Force

*German version are in english, but have the cover/manual in german)

Some of these titles are somewhat rare and thus will be expensive and reflect their market value accordingly.

Whether or not the postage cost will be included depends on the title and whether it's national (Portugal) or international shipping.

A 10% discount is applied when purchasing 2-4 games.

A 15% discount is applied when purchasing 5-9 games.

A 20% discount is applied when purchasing 10 or more games.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

I have a Saints Row Expansion pass code unused for PS4/5

which includes all main 3 story dlc 

i can sell it cheaper than what it goes for on the psn store £25

messege me on PlayStation if interested

payment will be via PayPal  

also selling duke Nukem Forever JP version for ps3 £30 PayPal friends and family 

Edited by Kingpin-IV-

Like many before me I wish to plat Unt 13 that's just sitting in my profile with the last two trophies, that require online interactions.

I have bought the physical version, but got an EU pass - which I coulnd't redeem since I have a US account.

Is there a way for someone who is finished with the game to share the code with me just so I can get these last annoying trophies?

I'd happily give my EU code for the same reason to whoever needs it.

Edited by DaivRules
Added game name

Hi guys! 

I currently have the following stacks available for sale. Happy to work out pricing on the side. I will ship anywhere but I am in the US. I will update this listing if any items are sold. 

if interested message me via psn, instagram, or FB messenger all my usernames match this one.

PSV

Asphalt injection (JP stack)

PS3

adventure time nameless kingdom

(JP stack)

PS4

Remothered double pack (contains the JP stack for tormented fathers) 

Horizon Chase turbo deluxe (steel book edition that is the AS stack)

blair witch (JP stack)

Sleeping dogs (AS stack)

Remnant from the ashes (JP AND KR stack)

Wolfenstein old blood and cyberpilot (DE stacks)

Saints row the third (JP and EU stacks)

observer system redux (JP and EU stacks)

The voice (all six ps4 stacks)

Monopoly madness (AS stack)

journey to the savage planet (JP stack)

PS5

Tropico 6 (JP stack)

Edited by KaosGamesStore
Update for sold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone of you are in pakistan i need a gta San Andreas ps3 disc or in another country who gift me a disc or sell me at very low price example 5$ ,1000Pkr please i need this game i find it on all place but don’t find it please help me

NOTE:””My English is not so good if there is a problem in my message than just ignore it””

Please help?? me

• 2 weeks later...