Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

20 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

4 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

The final result is:

[7] blu3st4rdust305 (409.1) Vs (93) Boooda56 [1]

giphy.gif 

Great season from everyone! But huge shoutout again to everyone who runs this and takes the time to count scores, post fixtures, and update the stats. Especially @ShogunCroCop and @Psy-Tychist. Its a decent commitment to keep this shit flowing steady and Im sure i speak for everyone when I say kudos to you guys.

P.S. That might be the most one sided CWC final I've seen ? I will win the CWC before my time here is over!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

@Psy-Tychist, thanks for posting the final scores!

Congrats to all of the CWC participants, and congrats to @blu3st4rdust305 on the Season 30 Champion! CWC standings will be updated shortly.

So I know this is risky, because too much time off might lose the momentum this competition has built up, but I intend to give a nice 3-week break, and start Season 31 on April 1.

Unless you tell me via message or in here that you want to retire, I intend on bringing everyone back who has scored more than 120 this season. There is only one person who did not meet that requirement, so I will be sending them a message to see if they want to stay in Season 31. Also, the sudden disappearance of AffectatiousDonk means he is retired.

I am adding a one day break between fixtures next season, but the in-season tournament will be shelved until Season 35. It helped make the season longer than anticipated, and while it was fun, we can't implement it in every season. Season 31 will go back to "normal."

Thank you all for participating. I will be updating every week or so. Right now, @Lucas, if you could change the title to Season 31 - Sign Ups, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks for running the show. I really like this event and appreciate the effort yall put in. A long break is welcome. :)

1 hour ago, Boooda said:

giphy.gif 

Great season from everyone! But huge shoutout again to everyone who runs this and takes the time to count scores, post fixtures, and update the stats. Especially @ShogunCroCop and @Psy-Tychist. Its a decent commitment to keep this shit flowing steady and Im sure i speak for everyone when I say kudos to you guys.

P.S. That might be the most one sided CWC final I've seen 1f62d.png I will win the CWC before my time here is over!

Sorry. I was planning to go big. My last 2 CWCs had a very tough final round. Did not mean to be evil. :( Good run though.

Thought I was not going to be competitive this season due to Dragon Age, but the tourney soaked up a lot of that time. I fully expected @Jello or @Psy-Tychist to run away with it this season. 

• Like 3

Congrats @Boooda good season. Well done @blu3st4rdust305 you are dominating this event another well played season and final. It is a shame you weren't around a few years ago I think you would have enjoyed it, the competitions are much fairer and more friendly now but I feel you would have proven an fierce competitor back then when it was really going off. 

@ShogunCroCop and helpers, thanks for organising another fun season, and yes I think it is past time I retired. All the best in future seasons and happy gaming. 

• Like 3

On 11/03/2021 at 0:13 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

The final is all over, the CWC has been decided! A six way battle, which I believe is a first, with some tense matches and scoring.

The final result is:

[7] blu3st4rdust305 (409.1) Vs (93) Boooda56 [1]

Thats a very impressive score, you earned more platinums in a 24 hour period than what I have all year lol. Congrats on another win @blu3st4rdust305

Luckily I just managed to avoid being relegated from the gold league, hopefully I can put up more of a fight in the next season

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Its been quiet in here since the CWC ended so I'll try to start a conversation going.._

Seeing as there doesn't seem to much interest in others joining us, are we still aiming to start season 31 on April 1st? Or would we be leaving it a little longer? 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Krazy_99 said:

Its been quiet in here since the CWC ended so I'll try to start a conversation going.._

Seeing as there doesn't seem to much interest in others joining us, are we still aiming to start season 31 on April 1st? Or would we be leaving it a little longer? 

Yes. April 1 is still the intended start date. 

Right now, the following participants will not be back for Season 31:

@AffectatiousDonk

@ApriIis

@Lucas

I am waiting to hear back from the only participant not to reach as core of 120 to see if they'll be back.

If I left someone off of this list of participants not returning, let me know here or via direct message.

I'll follow up in a couple of days with what season 31 standings will look like.

• Like 2

Fixture 2 matchups:

Platinum League

microsamm v X18JELLO18X
blu3st4rdust305 v Psy-Tychist
UnwaveringSoul_ v iSkyIa

Gold League

dawnofthedead34 v GTA_Darren

Arctic Cress v Krazy_99

FallacyUnknown v Boooda

Silver League

freddie1989 v theshywaterguy

ShogunCroCop v Sptj7

Ichiban-Hybrid v stupid0089

Bronze League

me3lingual v odie8391

Flex_Da_Brent v TheScruffyton

ZachTheProdigy- v OmegaFenron

Fixture 2 begins tomorrow. Plan accordingly! Scores for fixture 1 will be available tomorrow as well.

• Like 4

@dawnofthedead34, your trophy profile is listed as private. As such, I won't be able to count your score, and will be forced to give you a 0. If you could either redirect me to a new profile link, or turn off the privacy so I can count your score, that'd be much appreciated.

It looks like you are still active on the site, so I want to give you the benefit of the doubt for now.