Trophy Thoughts?

DyrekRacc

11 minutes ago, Maxine said:

Honestly, after Valhalla, this list seems much more manageable and modest. Not everyone has time to platinum a 100-200 game, so for this to be a bit more scaled-down is a nice change. Definitely picking this one up sometime.

depends on how long "Fully explore all territories" will take i think. hopefully the map isn't too massive and the collectables (if they're required) aren't too annoying

Edited by Teh_Zombz

I know people didn't like the 100% synchronization trophies in the older linear AC games but I actually really loved them. Shame they don't seem to be back at all. I'm interested in this entry but definitely something I'll pick up when it goes on sale. Still need to get back to Odyssey...

The game looks great, but the list honestly looks boring.. story related ones are obvious, but a bunch of by the numbers to get.. and a few that look eh like surviving 10 minutes in combat, staying at max notoriety for 10 minutes, and the 5 kills in one Focus.

Can't wait for the game though. Going back to basics is gunna be dope.

Doesn’t look too hard to complete. I expect this to be another time consuming AC trophy list like Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla. Will pick this one later on sale. I still need to play and complete the behemoth incarnate AC Valhalla, so I’m not in hurry to get this.

17 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Apparently, this "won't have post-launch content".

I'll believe it when it doesn't happen. I'm going to watch from afar to see how this one shakes out. Maybe I'm being too pessimistic but I'm keeping expectations low. 

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

Super easy, apparently it looks like an Assassins Creed Brotherhood with mechanics of the new games, I estimate so it says that in 30 to 40 hours you have the platinum, the minimum story you finish in 22 hours and if you go to what you do in 8 to 15 hours you get the rest.

Edited by SalvadorGamer_21

1 hour ago, Teh_Zombz said:

depends on how long "Fully explore all territories" will take i think. hopefully the map isn't too massive and the collectables (if they're required) aren't too annoying

Very true, but based on what I've heard, it seems not as expansive as Valhalla, or Odyssey perhaps, but we shall see. 

7 minutes ago, Maxine said:

Very true, but based on what I've heard, it seems not as expansive as Valhalla, or Odyssey perhaps, but we shall see. 

The map has a "perfect" size imho its not too small or linear like AC II but also not as massive as all the newer ones. No trophy is missable, most of them you can earn by simply doing all quests and going for that 100%. For any other questions just post them here and I'll answer to my best 

Looking forward to this. Should be a nice quick one before Spider-Man 2 comes out. I don't want any distractions and want to fully enjoy that one.

I recently 100% Valhalla so a smaller scope will be refreshing. And I am happy there will be no post-game content which is great after 200+ hours you needed to have dedicated to Valhalla.