PlayStation Plus Essential March 2024 lineup

Abby_TheLastofUs

March 2024's PS+ Essential's lineup   

220 members have voted

1. 1. Rate March 2024's PS+ Essential's lineup

2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

I can't wait to see how many people will skip Sifu (if it's true) because of its challenging 100%. It sure has an easy platinum, but the 100% can be brutal. Nonetheless, if Sifu makes the PS+ lineup, it will be one of the best games they have put there for a long time.

• Like 2

Even tho they use the conditional tense in the article, it's 99.99% certain Sifo will be the main game of PS+ March 2024 considering the reliable source. They also admit they have no clue atm about the other 2 games. Anyway just few hours left to wait for the official annoucement.

1 minute ago, Keidah said:

It’ll be announced tomorrow won’t it? Last Wednesday of the month, available on the first Tuesday (except rare cases where the days and dates don’t line up very well I guess)

The best way to word it is the Wednesday before the first Tuesday of the month is when the announcement is usually made.

Oh man.. SIFU has been in my store wishlist for so, so long but I held off and held off purchasing it on the off chance it would appear on PS Plus.

Looks like I've made the correct decision again. I'll be delighted if it makes March's line up :)

1 minute ago, Squarevii87 said:

Games are announced every last wednesday of the month and are available on first tuesday of the month

Unless the Tuesday is the 7th of the month. They are announced on Wednesday the 1st instead on that occasion.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, imminent-file5 said:

A French article with speculative intent, seems legit. For some reason they know 1 game of the lineup but not the full thing.

To be fair, Dealabs is really good with leaks. Maybe they're just dropping 1 this month because the other games arent good:lol:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

Another month and another disappointment. Someday we'll get another month with proper strategy games.

There's only been one game potentially revealed so far. It could be a disappointment for sure, but at least wait until you know.