PlayStation Plus Essential March 2024 lineup

Abby_TheLastofUs

March 2024's PS+ Essential's lineup   

220 members have voted

1. 1. Rate March 2024's PS+ Essential's lineup

2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

1 hour ago, LukeTheGooner said:

never really wanted to play Sifu so it's a NO from me so far for next month

This^

I'm sure it's a good game but it's not something that ever interested me so it's a pass from me. I also have no interest in any of the others so will be sticking to my backlog and working on my next batch of Trophy Guides.

Sifu is a maybe in 2 years kinda game if my tastes change. Nothing else here interesting to me. Maybe Hello Neighbor 2 if it's an easy short plat I can play without sound. Pretty bad month for me. But that is fine, lot's on extra I still want to play and a massive backlog of purchased games and old monthly games I still need to get to.

• Like 1

Nothing I've been waiting for, buuuut...

Sifu seems to be really good and slightly goofy. Always a nice combination.

I have heard actively bad things about Hello Neighbor 2, but I take the easy plat with some risk of the bad reputation being justified.

F1 23 I have no interest in. Too many online trophies, a genre I don't care for.

• Like 1

As someone who has done the dreaded F1 23 elite ranked trophy, I can tell you right now, DON'T go for the platinum unless you can play all day every day for a month, you won't make it 😅 Check the guide if you want to see why

Edited by willmill97
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Rip. @shary96

Consider I have all the F1 games complete in box, so it's not a big deal for me 😛

On the contrary, the new playerbase will facilitate the requirement for the trophy "Elite Racer", so there's really a lot to gain here 🤣

Oh and fun fact, this is the first time in 14 years a F1 game goes into the Plus catalogue!

• Like 1

i see 2 possible platinum candidates for my backlog.

sifu and hello neighbor 2. wanting to say F1 too but online portions of games scare me (unless it can be done with 2 consoles).

Edited by Lordguwa

Sifu alone makes it a good month for me. Interested to finally try this one out.

I'm slightly intrigued by F1 because I like racing games and Hello Neighbor 2 because it looks like a quick platinum. The F1 plat looks like a grind though so I'll probably just check it out on an alt account and play it casually.

Sifu's is one of those games where you can easily see your performance improving: on first playthrough you will struggle on even getting though whole game, but eventually you will get by with minor damages. 

I was able to do all arenas from first update besides last one. Second set of arenas were too hard for me. 

Hello Neighbor 2 should interest my kids. They liked first one (despite it's flaws) and hide & seek one (less so though). 

Destiny 2 Witch Queen was ps extra game earlier. 

I'm not saying those are bad games, but I'm not interested. My membership dies next month and there's no one selling codes right now, for some reason. I'm not paying $80 for these. I wish I could change my account region...

• Like 1

What more do you want from a lineup, only 3 votes for a great lineup?! This year has been absolute domination for PS Plus Essential in terms of value. Sorry Helldivers 2 couldn't be free off launch. SMH, I have easily recouped my value of subscription 2x over. 

My fun platinum goal for this year is to try and platinum every essential game. Seeing this F1 23 game might break that. Idk if I want to dedicate 100 hours to a racing sim. Not to mention if the online trophies can't be boosted with another console then that might be a deal breaker as well. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Katt said:

I'm not saying those are bad games, but I'm not interested. My membership dies next month and there's no one selling codes right now, for some reason. I'm not paying $80 for these. I wish I could change my account region...

Sony no longer makes PS+ codes.

I was absolutely enthralled with SIFU. I'm typically not a fighting game person, but if you like tight animation and have watched any martial arts movie in your life, there is something to like about SIFU. It's one of those games that does a great job of being difficult without being unfair. When you die, it isn't because the game hid information from you or because you hadn't memorized the enemy layout/hiding spots.  I know Hello Neighbor was a big streamer game, so I may look into that one. 

• Like 1