PlayStation Plus Essential March 2024 lineup

Abby_TheLastofUs

March 2024's PS+ Essential's lineup   

220 members have voted

1. 1. Rate March 2024's PS+ Essential's lineup

2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

SIFU is the only one that interests me at all. Kinda glad I didn't buy it on sale a month ago or so tbh 😂 Definitely will plat it. 

As for the other games, meh. Heard the Hello Neighbor games are ass, I don't care about racing or sports games, and never played Destiny 2 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

Y'all remember the times they put actually interesting games for ps essential (SIFU is interesting)

16 minutes ago, ninja-star95 said:

SIFU is the only one that interests me at all. Kinda glad I didn't buy it on sale a month ago or so tbh 😂 Definitely will plat it. 

As for the other games, meh. Heard the Hello Neighbor games are ass, I don't care about racing or sports games, and never played Destiny 2 🤷‍♂️

Destiny 2 can be good or bad sometimes. Some of the DLCs suck but it has some good gameplay.

I'm glad I can try Sifu. Even though I like F1 the stories in the Elite Division remind me of the Killzone 2 leaderboard stuff. I don't have that many free hours, so that's a huge disadvantage.

Never played Destiny because of the time involved.

And I always say Hello to the neighbours. So, why not?

• Like 1

Hmmm... ok

Hello Neighbor 2 and Destiny 2 don't interest me so they're out.

I saw some gameplay vid of SIFU when it released and thought it was cool so I'll most likely play it.

F1 '23... well I'm a big F1 fan but the F1 racing games I haven't enjoyed much in recent years (honestly the F1 manager game I played first time just a little while ago I had more fun with than F1 racing games of past couple of years COMBINED). The career is boring and multiplayer gets worse and worse every year. I'm really only interested in the story mode so I might just play that once on an alt acc.

I clicked add to library on Destiny 2: The Witch Queen, it didn’t become “purchased,” it became £24.99. It happens to both my UK and Asia account and there are several same reports in the local forum. Anyone same? Or it’s already unlocked in the game?

3 hours ago, archangeltw_ said:

I clicked add to library on Destiny 2: The Witch Queen, it didn’t become “purchased,” it became £24.99. It happens to both my UK and Asia account and there are several same reports in the local forum. Anyone same? Or it’s already unlocked in the game?

Same for several of my friends and myself on FR PSN.

One of my friends contacted Sony Customer Service : Customer Service revocated the « purchase » twice and it did the same thing on third try. My friend has to send proof by email (no sense to me, as the operator performed an action related to the issue …) and she will get a feedback in few days. I assume it will be investigated, but who knows 🤷‍♂️

19 hours ago, archangeltw_ said:

Same here so I just installed Destiny 2 (PS5) to see if it is listed under "manage game content". And it is and it is listed as usable.

Game store still has a price of €29,99.

On 3/5/2024 at 6:56 AM, archangeltw_ said:

Yeah this happened to me as well. But people are saying the DLC is available when they go into the game, regardless. I haven't loaded it up myself to check though.