Off Topic If sony Paid You 500 dollars for every game you own and 1000 for every trophy you own but you have to sell your account would you do it

CaveBear912

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

As much as I could use the money, I'd never sell what amounts to a large chunk of my adult life.

but you'd still be able to see your accomplishments, you just wouldn't be able to add to it. Which, could be a nice bookend.

If I assume only the games on my account, that would be around 214.500 euros already, plus 11.378.000 from trophies, so that would be around 11.592.500 give or take, which is...honestly a lot, but I'd need another extra because, while I can always repurchase some of those games, I do have a few games that are unique and rare too. For now, I'd say no.

I changed my mind yes i will sell my account all that money to support me and my loved ones sony send a dump truck full of money at my door

1 hour ago, PeachyJacobs said:

Honestly hard to comprehend anyone saying no to this. Would sign in a heartbeat.

Right? Anybody who said no to this is insane, lol.

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 1

i mean considering the fact you don't own your trophy list or your digital games anyway you'd have to be a moron not to take the deal.  Sony, at any moment in time, could decide to take the trophy support off their platform and then "poof your trophies are all gone!!!   They can ban your account and render your digital games worthless too if they have reason.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

I would sell my account for $500...

Wtf. You're not a collector of physical games and spent a fortune on limited/special editions? plus you have the Evangelion platinum. Also, the nickname is quite unique and contains the name of your favorite band.

Loool $500 would be like giving away your account for free.

• Like 1

I’d have to be mental to say no.

Gain millions to sell my account. They’re not taking the games or my consoles. I’ll happily earn these trophies again in my flash new house.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, catstorm9 said:

Wtf. You're not a collector of physical games and spent a fortune on limited/special editions? plus you have the Evangelion platinum. Also, the nickname is quite unique and contains the name of your favorite band.

Loool $500 would be like giving away your account for free.

That's an oddly specific recount of completely random opinions. I'd easily sell for $500.00, too.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

That's an oddly specific recount of completely random opinions. I'd easily sell for $500.00, too.

he has a lot of games on his account. 500 would be like throwing it away.

• Like 2

Since you said games that you "own" I didn't include PS+ games (which is nearly 800 games excluded). Which would mean I'm making nearly $18.5 Million. I'll definitely miss my account and my game collection...but I'd be a fool to pass that up. 

• Like 1

Couldn't sign my name fast enough.
I'm incredibly blessed and thankful for the years that this account has had and the memories I've made with it...but that money would be life changing in every. single. way.

There is absolutely no contest. $1000 for every trophy? Yes. Immediately yes. They say money doesn't buy happiness, but to quote Bo Burnham - I've never seen anyone crying on a gold jet ski. So again, would I do it? Yes.

Then there would truly be no more updates.

• Like 1