Off Topic If sony Paid You 500 dollars for every game you own and 1000 for every trophy you own but you have to sell your account would you do it

CaveBear912

YES. but I would fell a bit remorsefull if my profile would be deleted. I would be fine not using it anymore but at least a memorial of it would be fine to keep.

then I will probably start playing on pc, without any more worries in the world. (p.s. selling price are way too much a great offer to pass)

• Like 1

Absolutely. I don't care, I would be able to rebuy my entire collection just for a fraction of the money given to me. The rest, would be spent to improve my life quality. I'd find it pretty insane to say no.

Edited by madrofus8
  • Like 1

Choosing between a life free from work and existential dread while having all the free time in the world to do whatever you like vs keeping something that isn't worth shit. Gee, I don't know. Almost as tough a question as "Would you give up getting kicked in the balls if you were paid 10 million dollars".

No, I wouldn't sell, because Sony would already be bankrupt by the time I woke up and saw the deal.

Instead, I'd keep my profile for the inevitable influx of BuzzFeed/news sites looking for stories. Tell them a big sob story about how much my profile meant to me, handed down generation to generation, each game a relic of historical necessity.

I'd end up on the talkshow circuit: Oprah, Ellen; Dr Phil would try to cure me of my unhealthy attachment tendencies. I'd make a pretty penny doing the rounds, not that money would matter after Sony caused an economic collapse creating 10,000 new millionaires.

Eventually a competitor would rise from the ashes of Sonygate. They'd buy the infrastructure Sony lost in the bankruptcy settlement, turn everything back on, and I'd be top of the leaderboard because everyone higher up sold their profiles for now worthless money.

13 hours ago, CaveBear912 said:

If sony Paid You 500 dollars for every game you own and 1000 for every trophy you own but you have to sell your account would you do it?

Is this a serious question? The answer is YES.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nauticus87 said:

I'd end up on the talkshow circuit: Oprah, Ellen; Dr Phil

Oh brother, if you don't know about Ellen yet you are 1 google search away from hell of a story

And everyone saying they wouldn't sell either lie or are millioners

For that much you can take my kidney as well

Edited by WiktorM101
  • Haha 1

So like $17.5 million.

Nah, I think I'd rather keep my trophies that don't mean anything and have any real value and my games that I could just rebuy with all that money. No thanks, I'd rather be worse off than have a nice house, retire in my 30's and not have to worry about money for the rest of my life. 

• Haha 3