Off Topic If sony Paid You 500 dollars for every game you own and 1000 for every trophy you own but you have to sell your account would you do it

CaveBear912

Big No thanks for the offer sony but i love my account to much nevermind i need cash for my broke ass sell sell lol

Edited by CaveBear912
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

Are they buying all my physical and digital PlayStation games? PSP/Vita PS1-PS5? At $500 a pop, it's somewhere in the area of $250,000, and I have 2081 trophies at $1,000 a pop for another $2,081,000. 

Yes, I will absolutely sell my games and trophies and account for $2,331,000. Any day of the week. Without hesitation.

Where would Sony be getting all the money for this buyback program and what is their motivation??

• Like 4

You could get me to do a lot of stuff for $26 million. Selling an account would be easy, I'd be sad I couldn't play Legend of Korra since it got delisted, but with that money I'd be able to afford the ability to pirate the game on a PC way better than the 10 year old laptop I'm typing this on.

Edited by Breakingthegreen
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the point of these hypotheticals to present someone with a difficult choice...? Not a "Would you sell a gum wrapper for 3 million?" 😅

What flavour is the gum? This will affect my answer.

Edited by Breakingthegreen
  • Like 2

for £20 Million? My brother in christ I can literally rebuy all the games I own and not come close to spending a million. Sure losing all the trophies would be a pain but it took me 4 years to get to 500 plats I could easily do it again.

Besides would give me the chance to platinum games again I always wanted to, and I'd be stinking rich! Sounds incredible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DesmaBR said:

That's uuh... a few millions at least. Why wouldn't I?

You didn't think this through, did you?

I don't think they did. 🤣

If it was like, "Would you do it for 100,000" or something that literally wouldn't be life-changing, this would take some thought. However, if someone said they wouldn't take even a million dollars for their account is insane.

If someone even offered that much for an account, I would think they were insane... or possibly the devil trying to coax me for my soul.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

I'm pretty sure that with these rates, everyone would do it. Apart from people for whom money like that isn't a lot. But then again I'd assume they know a good deal when they see one, so I'm inclined to think they'd sell too... And there are people who say they won't sell, until they see the actual money.

Anyway, sure. Divide that by ten and still, sure.