Ps Plus  

397 members have voted

1. 1. Rate May 2024's lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

• EA Sports FC 24 Standard Edition
    • GhostRunner 2
    • Tunic
    • Destiny 2: Lightfall

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Interestingly, if you play on PS5, Tunic is one of the only games I've personally seen to really make very clever, and well thought out use of the PS5's built-in "Trophy tips" functionality.

Each trophy has a series of tips you can view, each slightly more specific, with usually 3 levels.

so the first one is like 

"Have you investigated this thing?"

and the second is like

"...but have you investigated it with THIS in mind?"

...and the third one is like 

"Motherfucker, will you go here and do THIS!" 😂

Awesome! I love when my trophy tips cuss at me for being a moron!

22 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

Yet to play Ghost Runner but I will add the 2nd one to the backlog in case. Not much interest in some 2D shite though on top, I mean come on its 2024. Overall a decent month for some if you like football and Destiny provides a great game visually. 

Not a single one of the games there is '2D' so looks like you're on to a winner mate! 👍

OT - Tunic is hype, had it on my wishlist for a while. I already own EAFC and not too sure about Ghostrunner but I'll add it to the library. I'm never playing Destiny 2 though but good news for people that do I guess. Pretty good month all around I would say, something to please most people.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HelixNebula_x said:

Not a single one of the games there is '2D' so looks like you're on to a winner mate! 👍

OT - Tunic is hype, had it on my wishlist for a while. I already own EAFC and not too sure about Ghostrunner but I'll add it to the library. I'm never playing Destiny 2 though but good news for people that do I guess. Pretty good month all around I would say, something to please most people.

Tunic is borderline and looks like it was made in 1995, never got the hype behind these kind of things but hey each to their own.

• Confused 2

Excellent month imo!

ive had FC since launch, most fun I’ve had in “FIFA” for a while. The evolutions were a great addition to the game, although this late in the games cycle they probably won’t be much use. Timing with the EUROs coming soon is definitely not a coincidence. I’d warn the large large majority of people reading this from going for the platinum.

Ghostrunner 2 is great for me. I absolutely loved the first one so very happy to get the sequel from essential, especially this soon after release (October!)

Tunic is also great for me. Look forward to playing that eventually.

Zero interest in Destiny 2 so I’ll just enjoy claiming it I guess.

Rated it awesome. Fantastic month

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, vsvpl1501 said:

You mean football ... 

Yes I know what it's called everywhere else. But I am American so I don't care my guy. Not to sound rude or anything it's just easier to differentiate between the two sports over here. I will probably never call it Football sorry 😂

Edited by ninja-star95
  • Like 1

A pretty strong month, and possibly the first time I've ever voted "great" on one of these polls. I really should've gotten around to trying Tunic by now anyway, and while I haven't even touched the original Ghostrunner yet, it'll be nice to have the sequel waiting in my collection.

• Like 2

Destiny and the sports game don't interest me. I never got around to the first Ghostrunner. Tunic, however, is of interest. I had it installed during the small window I had Game Pass a couple years ago, but didn't get a chance to play it.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2024 at 1:02 AM, ninja-star95 said:

I refuse to get it because simply put, I hate sport games. I especially hate SOCCER

I think I found the problem here lol

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

Do you mean Australian football, American football, Association football, or Gaelic football?

The one where you hit a ball with your foot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Started playing FC24 after taking a break from the FIFA series for quite a few years.

It's still got the same old crappy UI from PS3 days where everything loads slow, is unnecessarily complicated and button presses dont register which means you cant get around the menus with muscle memory. You have to wait for the UI to register the button press before clicking into another section. Disappointing considering this is the first one I played on PS5 and I wasnt expecting input lag to be an issue, especially on the UI.

Ultimate team seems a little improved with standard gold players being reasonable priced and relatively easily available with SBCs, but I soon found out it's because there are a billion special edition cards so even the good standard gold cards arent that good for pvp.

Not a bad game for big football fans considering it's 'free', but for anyone else, I wouldnt recommend buying it or subscribing to PS+ because of it.

• Like 1

Played Tunic on GamePass last year and loved it so will defo play again. It can be tricky in places but it does have accessibility options that help (that do not affect Trophies).

The fun part is collecting all pieces of the instruction manual and then trying to decipher to help navigate the overworld/map.