Rate The Platinums

Muff

On 10/27/2023 at 2:59 PM, fbdbh said:

XVI/XVI for quality JRPGs

Big number of platinums with good series completed like Baldurs Gate, "Soulsbornering's", Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Ratchet n' Clank, Resident Evil, Uncharted ect.

In general, you have played a lot of games of different genres and have certainly invested a lot of time in them. Since this is only about the platinums and not other statistics, I say 8/10

5 hours ago, GodKaio-Ken said:

5/10

A lot of completed games but really low %  evens it back down to average. 

Not a very large number of platinums but also some that require some skill, like Cuphead, Crash Bandicoot, Mega Man, Mighty No.9 and Tony Hawk 1+2. If the profile was larger the rating would be higher but for a good start I would say 6.5/10

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Good list. Mixture of well known and indie. Have some hard ones like World at War and TLOU 1 PS3/PS4. 

Has avoided the EZPZ Plats so automatic decree of respect.

6.5/10

Very nice! Your completion rate could be a bit better. 8.5/10.

I see you play MW III. Want to team up for zombies? 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SupergiantStarr said:

So many unfinished gems in here and a lot of shovelware to get to anything interesting - Kingdom Hearts especially, very cool! I love me some Artifex Mundi games but all those waifu games cancels it out for me.

Overall, a solid, respectable 7/10 :D 

9/10

Solid 92% completion with some nice <0.5% Ultra rares. Took the time to finish some annoying DLC grinds notably RE and TR. Lot of games that I am unfamiliar with and cannot comment on. Ways in which I'd say you could improve would be to finish FFXV and Rise of TR. I'd also recommend checking out the 'Dysmantle' games. :)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, LDN-Legend said:

9/10

Solid 92% completion with some nice <0.5% Ultra rares. Took the time to finish some annoying DLC grinds notably RE and TR. Lot of games that I am unfamiliar with and cannot comment on. Ways in which I'd say you could improve would be to finish FFXV and Rise of TR. I'd also recommend checking out the 'Dysmantle' games. :)

8/10

Nice collection with some great Final Fantasy plays (X, X-2, XIII especially) and a rare XV 100% as a nice bonus!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JokerTen said:

8/10

Nice collection with some great Final Fantasy plays (X, X-2, XIII especially) and a rare XV 100% as a nice bonus!

9/10

Few platinums, but some really impressive ones like (Super) Street Fighter 4, Far Cry 2 and Unreal Tournament 3. No shovelware is always a plus. Some unfinished games that once completed can push the profile close to 10.

20 minutes ago, ZOLANTON said:

9/10

Few platinums, but some really impressive ones like (Super) Street Fighter 4, Far Cry 2 and Unreal Tournament 3. No shovelware is always a plus. Some unfinished games that once completed can push the profile close to 10.

Very impressive line-up, looks like every you encounter you plat it, nice

Especially the Crash 4, Re0&1, MGS2, something I know I would never finish lol

9 minutes ago, VSBroN87 said:

Very impressive line-up, looks like every you encounter you plat it, nice

Especially the Crash 4, Re0&1, MGS2, something I know I would never finish lol

Not bad 6/10. A lot of games I've never seen before and looks like a resident evil fan.

1 hour ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

10/10, great completion rate, no shovelware and a lot of variety and also very hard platinums, we share more than 80 plats.

We share 30 games in common, of which you've finished to 100% all of them! From the games we have in common your most impressive completions for me are Gran Turismo 5, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, and Vanquish. Nice to see you've also finished games like Final Fantasy X HD, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 Remake, and Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. Diving deeper into your account, you've got some impressive completions from genres that I'm terrible at such as, Super Meat Boy, Gran Turismo Sport, Hollow Knight, and XCOM Enemy Within.

You've also finished Dead Space 2 which I'd like to get round to at some point, hopefully next year. Nice to see souls games completed as well, your overall completion percentage is very good considering the amount of trophies you have, 98.40% is difficult to maintain when you play so many skill-dependant games. It's unusual to see someone else with the platinum for Wet, I really enjoyed the game for what it was, although it hasn't aged well.

You obviously relish at skill-based platinums which I can relate to. As far as a rating is concerned, I don't believe anyone is a 10/10, there's always room for improvement. Given the fact you have 8 platinum trophies that are rated a 9/10 difficulty by PSNP standards, I'll give you a solid 9/10, great profile!

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

We share 30 games in common, of which you've finished to 100% all of them! From the games we have in common your most impressive completions for me are Gran Turismo 5, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, and Vanquish. Nice to see you've also finished games like Final Fantasy X HD, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 Remake, and Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. Diving deeper into your account, you've got some impressive completions from genres that I'm terrible at such as, Super Meat Boy, Gran Turismo Sport, Hollow Knight, and XCOM Enemy Within.

You've also finished Dead Space 2 which I'd like to get round to at some point, hopefully next year. Nice to see souls games completed as well, your overall completion percentage is very good considering the amount of trophies you have, 98.40% is difficult to maintain when you play so many skill-dependant games. It's unusual to see someone else with the platinum for Wet, I really enjoyed the game for what it was, although it hasn't aged well.

You obviously relish at skill-based platinums which I can relate to. As far as a rating is concerned, I don't believe anyone is a 10/10, there's always room for improvement. Given the fact you have 8 platinum trophies that are rated a 9/10 difficulty by PSNP standards, I'll give you a solid 9/10, great profile!

Solid 9/10. Good taste when it comes to games and platinums. You've played tekken which is always a plus for me.

Congrats, I liked your profile! Keep on going 😉

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, NajiLionheart said:

Solid 9/10. Good taste when it comes to games and platinums. You've played tekken which is always a plus for me.

Congrats, I liked your profile! Keep on going 😉

Great mix of games. Quite a few indie titles and some we have in common. Good completion rating and I also love seeing that you still give your PS3 some love. 8/10!

• Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 11:38 AM, Super_Mep said:

Great mix of games. Quite a few indie titles and some we have in common. Good completion rating and I also love seeing that you still give your PS3 some love. 8/10!

Right off the bat, you've got a ton of trophies to your name. With over 6,500 total trophies and 149 Platinums, you've got quantity covered for sure. Your completion rate is also quite high at 77%, indicating that you at least attempt to complete most of the games you play. I also like how you grab the DLC trophies in several of the games you play.

Quite a few good Platinums here - some great games, challenging Platinums and some really solid Ultra Rares - however, there's notable chunk of cheesy Platinums here. The most notorious ones here are those Road Bustle and Chickens on the Road trophies, but there are some other ones such as the two Super Destronaut stacks, that Snake Boat game, and some really basic looking games with 90%+ Platinums. You should stray away from these kinds of games in the future to make a better-looking profile, and just have a better trophy hunting experience in general. 

It's mostly balanced out by all the real games you play, though. The only other thing I'd recommend is going back to Crash Bandicoot and getting that Platinum done. It's a bit odd that you've only done 2 and 3, and I'm sure you could pull it off. I'll give this one a 7/10 overall.

• Like 2

On 11/25/2023 at 10:37 PM, blue_blur_98 said:

On 11/25/2023 at 10:37 PM, blue_blur_98 said:

Right off the bat, you've got a ton of trophies to your name. With over 6,500 total trophies and 149 Platinums, you've got quantity covered for sure. Your completion rate is also quite high at 77%, indicating that you at least attempt to complete most of the games you play. I also like how you grab the DLC trophies in several of the games you play.

Quite a few good Platinums here - some great games, challenging Platinums and some really solid Ultra Rares - however, there's notable chunk of cheesy Platinums here. The most notorious ones here are those Road Bustle and Chickens on the Road trophies, but there are some other ones such as the two Super Destronaut stacks, that Snake Boat game, and some really basic looking games with 90%+ Platinums. You should stray away from these kinds of games in the future to make a better-looking profile, and just have a better trophy hunting experience in general. 

It's mostly balanced out by all the real games you play, though. The only other thing I'd recommend is going back to Crash Bandicoot and getting that Platinum done. It's a bit odd that you've only done 2 and 3, and I'm sure you could pull it off. I'll give this one a 7/10 overall.

I'm gonna go with 7.5/10. Nothing spectacular, but a very solid trophy list - I enjoyed looking through it. Clearly also a big Sonic fan! 

Edited by DrCrazyJJ

On 11/27/2023 at 6:11 PM, DrCrazyJJ said:

I'm gonna go with 7.5/10. Nothing spectacular, but a very solid trophy list - I enjoyed looking through it. Clearly also a big Sonic fan! 

Solid number of Platinums there, >150. Some of which being ultra rare. Good amount of online multiplayer required trophies which I typically try to avoid. All of the games look decent, Seeing big titles and long games like God of War etc, no shovelware. You have a 10/10 difficulty with Fallguys, that seems impressive. Your backlog is starting to backup at this rate, with some easy games still left to complete. Would be nice to see you work more on % complete. 

8.5/10 

Edit: Surprised how long it's been, Hope somebody fires this thread up again. 

Edited by LDN-Legend
:)
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2023 at 9:57 AM, LDN-Legend said:

Solid number of Platinums there, >150. Some of which being ultra rare. Good amount of online multiplayer required trophies which I typically try to avoid. All of the games look decent, Seeing big titles and long games like God of War etc, no shovelware. You have a 10/10 difficulty with Fallguys, that seems impressive. Your backlog is starting to backup at this rate, with some easy games still left to complete. Would be nice to see you work more on % complete. 

8.5/10 

Edit: Surprised how long it's been, Hope somebody fires this thread up again. 

I'm pretty sure I've reviewed your list before so let's see if my opinion has changed. We share 9 games in common of which you've completed to 100%, 5 of them. The most impressive completion we share is probably Final Fantasy X HD, a childhood favourite for me so good job getting through Lightning Dancer and the Chocobo Race. Diving deeper into your account, you've started some challenging games on your account to test your completion rate which is commendable, games like Gran Turismo Sport, I am Bread, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 Remake, and Crash Bandicoot 1 and 2.

There are a few grubs here and there but nothing out of the ordinary. You're completion percentage is decent at 80%, you can definitely improve that since you have a relatively small account, just under 2,800 trophies. Your highest rated platinum according to PSNP is a tie between Destruction All Stars and FFX HD Part 2 bot rated a 6/10 in difficulty. As far as rating are concerned, I'll go with a 5.5/10 nothing too crazy in terms of completions thus far but I'm sure you'll continue to progress further, keep going! 

• Like 2

On 1/18/2024 at 5:41 PM, Don_Chipotle said:

Great list! it has variation and a good balance between platformers and old school games and also modern stuff! Nice %!

9/10

You've been doing this for a while, unfortunately a couple of points taken off due to the amount of ez pz and I wish you would do some of the DLC on your games

so I can give you a couple points higher. However, you have a lot of good games done and having unobtainable that are completed (although unpreventable for people who have unobtainable that aren't done), gives you a couple of points. If you had a couple of more games that are known for their difficulty I would've added a couple points, it seems you have games that take a lot of grinding like multiversus and deadmans cross which is impressive. Overall I would give a 6/10 but because it's obvious you are a veteran at trophy hunting and you've been doing it for a while final verdict is 7/10. 10/10 being a bunch of insane platinums and a lot of 100 % completions of popular franchises (cod, batman, resident evil, crash,) AND difficulty wise (dont really care for grinding plats like fortnite), for example Oli Oli, meat boy, stuff like that. So yeah my 10/10 is very high ceiling and 7/10 is honestly good for me.

7/10

Edited by Killerkew
  • Like 1