Rate The Platinums

Muff

9 minutes ago, Dantes_994 said:

Alt profile grade: solid 10! I love the balance you have between the games and the fact that all of them combined can't reach 100% is a platinum in itself

true profile grade: 1/10 what? am I supposed to be imressed by you getting a plat in injustice 2, DMC5 SE, Nioh, Super Meat Boy and Sekiro? Astro's Playroom is the only plat of worth there boyo and it's a good thing you recommended me seeing your alt profile as this one is a sham! and a person with so many difficult plats, like me, doesn't have time to waste on this!

Kidding mate 10/10.

At a first glance it does not look like the profile of a trophy hunter since most games are left at a random amount of trophies. 

With that said, from another perspective, 31 completed games is still solid and the fact that you have played and added a bunch of other games that are not completed does not take away from you accomplishment of completing those 31 games. 

Among the completed games there are a lot of Telltale games which are basically "beat the game", further pointing towards you not really going out of your way for trophies. But kudos for Persona 5 Royal - good and very time consuming game. 

At the end of the day, you play what you enjoy and you do not let trophies kill your enjoyment. But from a trophy perspective - I give this profile a 3/10. One point for every 10 games Platinum'd.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SkippiesBar said:

At a first glance it does not look like the profile of a trophy hunter since most games are left at a random amount of trophies. 

With that said, from another perspective, 31 completed games is still solid and the fact that you have played and added a bunch of other games that are not completed does not take away from you accomplishment of completing those 31 games. 

Among the completed games there are a lot of Telltale games which are basically "beat the game", further pointing towards you not really going out of your way for trophies. But kudos for Persona 5 Royal - good and very time consuming game. 

At the end of the day, you play what you enjoy and you do not let trophies kill your enjoyment. But from a trophy perspective - I give this profile a 3/10. One point for every 10 games Platinum'd.

You have completed some good games, and most of them are really time consuming, nice work! 💪

I feel like you definitely have to try out a few smaller indie games here and there though, there's clearly a lack of those on your profile 😁 The mainstream AAA games are great, but going outside of your comfortzone in terms of games could be a great way to mix up your trophy list, and maybe you'll even find a new favorite game 👌

I give your profile a 6/10 - long, time consuming games with some difficult games sprinkled in there in your list, but the lack of variety takes away a few points.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

You have completed some good games, and most of them are really time consuming, nice work! 💪

I feel like you definitely have to try out a few smaller indie games here and there though, there's clearly a lack of those on your profile 😁 The mainstream AAA games are great, but going outside of your comfortzone in terms of games could be a great way to mix up your trophy list, and maybe you'll even find a new favorite game 👌

I give your profile a 6/10 - long, time consuming games with some difficult games sprinkled in there in your list, but the lack of variety takes away a few points.

Many good games on there. I'd rate it a solid 8/10. Hats off on Elder Scrolls Online that's an impressive one. No shovelware games or crazy amount of stacks is a plus. Amazing work

• Like 2

17 hours ago, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

Many good games on there. I'd rate it a solid 8/10. Hats off on Elder Scrolls Online that's an impressive one. No shovelware games or crazy amount of stacks is a plus. Amazing work

We share 28 games in common and you've completed all of them to 100%, great job on that, there's a few bangers here such as Wipeout Omega Collection, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 Remake, DMC5, The Evil Within, Wolfenstein 2 and Need for Speed 2015 Prestige. Diving deeper into your account, you have some very impressive completions for genre's I'm below average at, Platformers, you've done Super Meat Boy, I am Bread, Jump King, and Splasher.

I find that most people who are comfortable at Platformers are good at racing games which also applies to you, both Trackmania's done. You've got some other miscellaneous hard games done as well, not sure if they really live up to their difficulty rating though, Fall Guys and Hollow Knight. Shadow Warrior is also done, not sure how hard it really is, I haven't played it yet. Vanquish done as well, what a sweat.

Fighting game wise you've done Injustice 1, not sure how difficult you found it but the difficulty is over-inflated on that one. To have such a high completion percentage with the amount of skill dependent games is very impressive because it shows you've taken risks with your account. As far as ratings are concerned, I don't give anyone a 10, so your getting a 9.5 from me which is possibly the highest rating I've given anyone. I hope one day to match the quality of this account but my time is short and I'm old haha   

• Like 2

13 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

We share 28 games in common and you've completed all of them to 100%, great job on that, there's a few bangers here such as Wipeout Omega Collection, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 Remake, DMC5, The Evil Within, Wolfenstein 2 and Need for Speed 2015 Prestige. Diving deeper into your account, you have some very impressive completions for genre's I'm below average at, Platformers, you've done Super Meat Boy, I am Bread, Jump King, and Splasher.

I find that most people who are comfortable at Platformers are good at racing games which also applies to you, both Trackmania's done. You've got some other miscellaneous hard games done as well, not sure if they really live up to their difficulty rating though, Fall Guys and Hollow Knight. Shadow Warrior is also done, not sure how hard it really is, I haven't played it yet. Vanquish done as well, what a sweat.

Fighting game wise you've done Injustice 1, not sure how difficult you found it but the difficulty is over-inflated on that one. To have such a high completion percentage with the amount of skill dependent games is very impressive because it shows you've taken risks with your account. As far as ratings are concerned, I don't give anyone a 10, so your getting a 9.5 from me which is possibly the highest rating I've given anyone. I hope one day to match the quality of this account but my time is short and I'm old haha   

Haven’t played a lot of the games you’ve platted. I’m going off rarity and game rep. So gotta say it’s 8.5/10, very solid collection.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Feral said:

Haven’t played a lot of the games you’ve platted. I’m going off rarity and game rep. So gotta say it’s 8.5/10, very solid collection.

a few good platinums but not so much and overall a really low completition, sry a 5/10

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Hekyus said:

a few good platinums but not so much and overall a really low completition, sry a 5/10

Good completion % and some harder plats such as Batman Arkham series, no shovelware whatsoever. It's a great profile 8/10

Edited by JilllSandwich
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JilllSandwich said:

Good completion % and some harder plats such as Batman Arkham series, no shovelware whatsoever. It's a great profile 8/10

8/10. Some awesome classics and some pretty rare plats. Little to no shovelwear. Props for Jump King 

Some games you gave up on too soon. I'd give you 9/10 if you finish your Final Fantasy 6 though. Had to knock a point for that 😆

Edited by PrimeTimePaladin

21 hours ago, PrimeTimePaladin said:

8/10. Some awesome classics and some pretty rare plats. Little to no shovelwear. Props for Jump King 

Some games you gave up on too soon. I'd give you 9/10 if you finish your Final Fantasy 6 though. Had to knock a point for that 😆

You have a nice collection, many rare ones, and Shadow of Mordor with SF - cool games that I'm planning to get too! 
10/10

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ozymandias1994 said:

You have a nice collection, many rare ones, and Shadow of Mordor with SF - cool games that I'm planning to get too! 
10/10

Always love a profile that's a lil long in the tooth, congrats on ten years of PSN dude!

100% on Need for Speed is super impressive, also gotta give a shout to you having Arkham Asylum and L.A. Noire completed on the PS3, makes you look OG. Which you are, so aayyy😎

Hundos in Last of Us and Outlast 2, plats for Metal Gear Solid 4 and Nioh, you've beaten a lot of SoulCalibur ass, very nice, very nice!

86% is a solid percentage to say the least, and you're accomplishing all this at a fairly leisurely, normal-gamer pace, which I have a lot of respect for!

Awesome profile, keep up the good work!

32 minutes ago, YaManSmevz said:

Always love a profile that's a lil long in the tooth, congrats on ten years of PSN dude!

100% on Need for Speed is super impressive, also gotta give a shout to you having Arkham Asylum and L.A. Noire completed on the PS3, makes you look OG. Which you are, so aayyy😎

Hundos in Last of Us and Outlast 2, plats for Metal Gear Solid 4 and Nioh, you've beaten a lot of SoulCalibur ass, very nice, very nice!

86% is a solid percentage to say the least, and you're accomplishing all this at a fairly leisurely, normal-gamer pace, which I have a lot of respect for!

Awesome profile, keep up the good work!

For starters, the dedication necessary for 93% is already quite an impressive feat. Plus, your platinums have quite the healthy variety, from modern AAA PS4 titles, to more old-school PS3 classics, to some indie gems that I generally do not expect to see on someone else's profile due to its obscurity, like UnMetal. Combine this with your platinums having a varying spectrum of difficulty and required time investment, and that says you generally don't care too much about what the platinum entails, as long as the experience makes it something you'd be proud to say is part of your collection. Rock-solid list of platinums!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

For starters, the dedication necessary for 93% is already quite an impressive feat. Plus, your platinums have quite the healthy variety, from modern AAA PS4 titles, to more old-school PS3 classics, to some indie gems that I generally do not expect to see on someone else's profile due to its obscurity, like UnMetal. Combine this with your platinums having a varying spectrum of difficulty and required time investment, and that says you generally don't care too much about what the platinum entails, as long as the experience makes it something you'd be proud to say is part of your collection. Rock-solid list of platinums!

This is a hard one for me to rate in all honesty. You have some under the radar Platinums. Not necessarily games that Stand out at first glance but when you started digging, I can see some real quality in the Platinums you do have.

On the other hand you have less than 50% completion. 

You tend to get indie game Platinums over mainstream or AAA games. Games I haven't heard of before and some games that have a very low rarity.

The crowning jewels in your profile have to be Splasher and Wuppo. They are no easy feats from what I know.  You must be really good at Platforming games. Well done.

8.0/10

Disregarding the completion rate and only looking at Platinums you get a solid 9/10. But factoring in completion I think it's rounded off to 8/10

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli
  • Like 1

On 6/5/2024 at 9:45 AM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

This is a hard one for me to rate in all honesty. You have some under the radar Platinums. Not necessarily games that Stand out at first glance but when you started digging, I can see some real quality in the Platinums you do have.

On the other hand you have less than 50% completion. 

You tend to get indie game Platinums over mainstream or AAA games. Games I haven't heard of before and some games that have a very low rarity.

The crowning jewels in your profile have to be Splasher and Wuppo. They are no easy feats from what I know.  You must be really good at Platforming games. Well done.

8.0/10

Disregarding the completion rate and only looking at Platinums you get a solid 9/10. But factoring in completion I think it's rounded off to 8/10

Time to return the rating.

187 platinums and 230 completed games. Very nice amount. Many high quality games. Clearly a huge Resident Evil fan, you have 19 RE platinums and 5 100% completions. Very nice to see. Impressive fighting games platinums like Super Street Fighter 4, Dead Or Alive 5, The King Of Fighters 13 and Battle Fantasia. Although I am surprised you did not get the platinums for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend. You should be able to, it makes me think you got bored with those games lol. Other very nice platinums that I see are GTA 4, Vanquish, Battlefield Bad Company, Mirror’s Edge and Red Dead Redemption 2. There are definitely others, but by now I gave a proper idea at how good your profile is. Devil May Cry 4 & 5, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and The Evil Within: unless you really dislike them, just complete them, I‘m sure you can. 84.83% completion rate is very good, but the gap between 230 completed games and 312 played is too big. I acknowledge a few of the incomplete games are due to dlc trophies. 770 ultra rares is a very big amount.

Overall great profile. Very well done. I rate you 9/10. I would give you 10/10 if you clear more of your backlog games, especially the ones I mentioned and increase your completion rate to at least 90%.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2024 at 11:14 AM, CurseBanette said:

Time to return the rating.

187 platinums and 230 completed games. Very nice amount. Many high quality games. Clearly a huge Resident Evil fan, you have 19 RE platinums and 5 100% completions. Very nice to see. Impressive fighting games platinums like Super Street Fighter 4, Dead Or Alive 5, The King Of Fighters 13 and Battle Fantasia. Although I am surprised you did not get the platinums for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend. You should be able to, it makes me think you got bored with those games lol. Other very nice platinums that I see are GTA 4, Vanquish, Battlefield Bad Company, Mirror’s Edge and Red Dead Redemption 2. There are definitely others, but by now I gave a proper idea at how good your profile is. Devil May Cry 4 & 5, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and The Evil Within: unless you really dislike them, just complete them, I‘m sure you can. 84.83% completion rate is very good, but the gap between 230 completed games and 312 played is too big. I acknowledge a few of the incomplete games are due to dlc trophies. 770 ultra rares is a very big amount.

Overall great profile. Very well done. I rate you 9/10. I would give you 10/10 if you clear more of your backlog games, especially the ones I mentioned and increase your completion rate to at least 90%.

9/10 pretty good keep doing what you doing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, modest_undue1 said:

rip :( 

haha you have some nice ones as well, but you did post in this thread with not many plats to begin with and half of them being high percent ones

nothing personal

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

haha you have some nice ones as well, but you did post in this thread with not many plats to begin with and half of them being high percent ones

nothing personal

Hell of a variety - big games, Indies, B-Games, lots of niche ones (can spot a serious horror fan from 100 paces!) Big mix of genres and a "try anything" approach....

...what's not to like?

A few of my favourites not played much, but that's always gonna be a taste thing, so can't hold that against someone - all in all, a nice profile!

👍👍

• Like 2

17 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

👍

Honestly, how does one even...

624 :platinum: 

55 UR

55 Poo R

500+ remaining

A mix of everything; every genre, every difficulty, every decade, every console, every popularity...

Like, what exactly are you expecting to hear?

"This Lad here has a giant, steaming pile of crap for a profile. I mean, who does he think he is, strutting around the joint with his 600 plats, 55 UR plats, and a 97% completion? Pfft... the only trophy hunters, that I know of, that could pull off something like that, are cool people from Scot... OH, COME ON! HE'S GOT THAT, TOO?!"

What the... :jaymon: 

Edited by effdeegee
10/10 jaymon
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, effdeegee said:

Honestly, how does one even...

624 :platinum: 

55 UR

55 Poo R

500+ remaining

A mix of everything; every genre, every difficulty, every decade, every console, every popularity...

Like, what exactly are you expecting to hear?

"This Lad here has a giant, steaming pile of crap for a profile. I mean, who does he think he is, strutting around the joint with his 600 plats, 55 UR plats, and a 97% completion? Pfft... the only trophy hunters, that I know of, that could pull off something like that, are cool people from Scot... OH, COME ON! HE'S GOT THAT, TOO?!"

What the... :jaymon: 

Lot of impressive series completions, makes me envious, I tend to jump around a lot when it comes to games, so I only have a few series complete

Lots of impressive UR plats, some difficult ones, we’re Brutal Legend plat buddies!

• Like 1