Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 05/07/2017 at 10:48 PM, Nauticus87 said:

:platinum: #120 - Blasting Agents

1Ld36d41.png

14th person to play this and 7th fastest at just over a day.

I thought this was a decent game, especially for the price. The music was repetitive and terrible but the gameplay was simple in a fun way, like old Amiga sidescrollers.

Easy was a cakewalk. Hard was initially annoying until I switched to the melee character. He's very overpowered with invincibility when attacking and faster DPS than the shooter. Made the bosses laughable.

I didn't think it was that hard. Use the leaderboard to get cards that give +300% or more, meaning you only need a quarter of the target score.

Any maps that have combat, use the card that gives unlimited poison arrows as they beat all regular enemies in one hit.

Other maps you can farm animals if short on points.

The only level I remember being annoying was the lost city, mainly because you needed a near full combo even with +300%, but after a few runs you'll get the hang of it.

Thanks a lot for the tips!

1S2e5197.png

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped

The platinum wasn't hard and it wasn't easy. The only thing that took time but was still a breeze in most levels is the time trials. Trying to get a gold minimum on each level took a couple of minutes to hours of desperation. And maybe it's just me but I hated the water levels as much as I did when I was a kid.

Enjoyment: 9/10

Nostalgia: 10/10

Diffuclty: 5/10

• Like 2