Muff

Most Recent Platinum

41,570 posts in this topic

#3 - Need for Speed

1Lb07987.png

Platinum Trophy :platinum:

Earn all Need for Speed™ Trophies

Hey look, my very first platinum where I felt some sense of difficulty. Either way, it's still very easy to platinum this game, especially if you're good with racing games.

Doom

1L474944.png

Thy Flesh Consumed 
Earn all Trophies

Finally achieved platinum for this game.  The trophies are very glitchy and sometimes a headache to trigger it.

13 hours ago, WaxWeazle said:

5.0 beta has the option to choose for black notifications. However, they're more the invert of the white ones rather than the original black ones.

oh amazing literally only feature i am looking forward to now :D cheers mate!

Platinum # 69: Spy Chameleon

If you like arcade-type games that are chalenging but not insanely dificult, I guess you will enjoy the short time spent on this title. I would vote a 4 on dificulty, although people tend to say its very easy due to the game being a very fast platinum. My tips are: stick to each stage until you complete all challenges on it and watch the videos on YouTube, especially when you get to World 3 and 4, the hardest ones in my opinion. It was very nice getting to World 5, the last one, and realizing it was one of the easiest! Well, I loved the game, a fine addition to my collection. Go play it if you haven't yet! 

accident reply 

Edited by demonoutcast