Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1S356d8c.png

Platinum 78: True Thievius Raccoonus 

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus 

Rarity: PSN 25.8% Rare // PSNP 52.86% Common

Fun 5/10 (was average i had fun and frustration lol) 

Difficulty 1/10 (Personal) 

My first platinum of 2018! So along with new PS+ games out we have the January Sale!! So i decided to jump into the Sly Trilogy eh what can i say i really enjoyed this game for about 80% of the playthrough then came the Mz Ruby what an awful boss battle and then the final boss which was just as frustrating the use of different ways to defeat them was interesting compared to traditional methods used in games, however when the hit counter is off then can make it very annoying to finish. My only other complaint is some of the jump-swinging is awful constantly felt like the hooks where just too far away from each other to get across during the platforming side of things. 

With that out the way its a great game not too long just perfect for a game and the plus side is you do not even need the guide so long as you look through the levels for all the bottles no guide is needed which is perfect for when you are playing this on the Vita as the last thing i want to do is get out my phone and look up shit on the internet on how to do certain things or find them so yes this game i would recommend to play. One of those PS2 games i missed. 

• Like 4

Not exactly my most reason one. But my first platinum ever was in skyrim for PS3. and just recently i managed to get my number 100 in Skyrim VR for PS4. I really love that game, and somehow keep finding new things, and having major dragon fights in VR, is just incredible

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pecorleone_ said:

As a mainly Xbox player that loves achievements and GamerScore, I love coming in here and seeing all the opinions and stories you guys have, wish there was a similar thread on an Xbox site like this! You guys make me want to switch over and be a trophy hunter just so I can share my completions ?

I came to this site here for almost the very same reason except I was already on a ps3 lol

• Like 2