Muff

Most Recent Platinum

41,612 posts in this topic

40-platinum.png#135 - Queen's Quest 2: Stories Of Forgotten Past40-platinum.png

L82bfc1.png

1Lfaa9e7.png

Platinum 

Would someone please tell me how to post the platinum graphic inserts?

On 8/25/2019 at 6:39 PM, GarciaFever said:

#194 Tekken 7

1Ld90369.png

I can't begin to describe how awesome it was for me to play this game. It is a shame that I never grew up with this series, and that my only previous Tekken experience was that of Tekken Revolution. So when I saw the gameplay for this, I knew I had to get it eventually.

The one thing I like is that every character has an equal opportunity to be good in their own way, which is almost very rare to see in a lot of fighting games. Yes, you can get a general idea on which characters are considered "high-tier" if one were to watch a lot of fighting game tournaments (some consider Devil Jin really OP, but I never touched that character, nor do I plan to), but nobody can argue that Tekken is one of the best games to watch during said tournaments.

The story mode is pretty much non-existent, but I liked how they introduced Akuma. That said, Akuma is an asshole during the special chapter fight. On 3-star difficulty, I can't even land one attack since he is always teleporting away just like how Goku uses instant transmission. Had to revert to the easiest difficulty, and even then it took me a long time before I finished that chapter.

I wish that every developer would take notes from this game in regards to the trophy list. With only a small amount of online trophies that require very little effort to achieve (win one ranked match, one tournament battle, and rank up), it is nice that I can be able to focus all of the time on the offline portion of it. Nothing is deemed too difficult, so a player with zero fighting experience can be able to pick up this game and become relatively good at it within a short amount of time. I can't wait to try out the new DLC characters that will be coming in the next several months.

Since I grew up with the series it always warms the heart when someone discovers just how awesome it is :D now you can get hyped for TxSF that will never come out :(

18 hours ago, jobe13 said:

Would someone please tell me how to post the platinum graphic inserts?

1. Go to your PSN Profile page
  2. Click on the game that has the Plat image you want (in this case Burnout Paradise Remastered, I'm guessing?)
  3. Now click on the Platinum title (Burnout Paradise Elite)
  4. Now click on the small Plat image left of the title and description (the small wheel)
  5. Now the image shows as large. Right click that --> select copy.
  6. Return here --> right click --> paste
  7. 1Lc02a27.png