Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

#171 Crysis Remastered

1Lbf3eea.png

Yes, our consoles can finally run crysis :D. Having beat the game in three sittings (about 3-4 hrs each), the campaign went by so quickly! 

You play as lieutenant Nomad with a fancy shmancy suit who is deployed in North Korea to investigate a strange energy source (believed to be coming from nuclear weapons). However, soon enough, you discover, the north Koreans are actually innocent and the Americans have invaded another country as per usual. Just kidding, you discover there are aliens involved. :P. New objective: kill aliens. 

As a game from 2007, it shows its age even in the remaster with clunky shooting and wonky AI. Nevertheless, what it accomplished at that time was certainly revolutionary. It has some decent destructible environments, great graphics, open ended missions, controlling air and land vehicles, a not bad fps story and some nice suit mechanics like cloaking to become invisible (predator style) and initiating armour mode to tank hits. 

Overall, Crysis 1 was short and sweet and well worth it if you enjoy fps as a genre. 

Sounds interesting might get this game :holy:.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ya_Boy_James said:

I really enjoyed Cold War. Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies/Dead Ops Arcade were given a solid standalone treatment so that players only interested in one of these could still have a worthwhile time. CW was a great new gen showcase as my first PS5 game too. On the fence about Vanguard still but I may play it eventually, though there's plenty of CoD in my backlog if I get the itch anyways.

Vanguard is nearly as easy as Modern Warfare in terms of getting the Platinum.

I mean, you don't even need to play Multiplayer. Just the Campaign and Zombies, that is it. Buy a used copy and spend a week or two playing it for the platinum. 

• Like 2